✨ chapter 38✨

Pal Bhar Thehar Jao
Dil Ye Sambhal Jaye
Kaise Tumhe Roka Karoon

Meri Taraf Aata
Har Gam Fisal Jaye
Aankhon Mein Tumko Bharoon

Bin Bole Baatein Tumse Karoon
Agar Tum Sath Ho
Agar Tum Saath Ho

______________________________________

Four days passed like this, she is completely broken, she became distant from everyone, most of the time she spent in her room, she keep sitting in balcony lost in her own thoughts.

If anyone try to talk to her, she just give answers in one, two words, or nod her head. She eats in her room only .Ekansh is also not going to office, his dad is handling all the work, because she needs ekansh more. Whenever she cry he was always there for her to wipe her tears, whenever she didn't eat he was the one who feed her with his own hands.
It's getting hard for ekansh he can't see her like this, always lost in her deep thoughts. He want her bubbly self back.

Right now they had their lunch and they were going back to their room. That's when ekaansh phone started ringing so he looked at her and said you go in room, I'll come after taking this call.

She just nodded her head and left from there. Ekaansh sigh seeing her lost.

He received the call and started talking to his PA .the call took long to complete.

When he went inside the room he got shocked to see the room, everything is mess. She is throwing everything here and there while crying. He immediately ran towards her, and said what the hell are you doing, have you lost it??

She looked at him with her teary eyes and yelled YES I HAVE LOST It. I killed my baby, I'm a killer, if I was a bit responsible back there, so my baby would be with me.

His heart clenched listening her words, he hold her hand to take her in a hug but she jerked his hand away and she is continued saying I'm a killer while crying.

He try to stop her but she is getting out of control so he slapped her hard and she fell down on bed and started crying loudly.

He immediately ran towards her taking her in his arms he said I'm sorry I'm sorry.

She just kept crying in his arms, he pulled her on his lap, she put her both legs around his waist and hide her face in his chest. Now she is silent but tears are still flowing from her eyes. Seeing her in this condition his eyes got teary, his tears fell on her shoulder, she look up at his face to see him crying.

She wiped his tears with her shaky hands and said in her cracked voice pl..please don't c..cry i can't see tears in your eyes.

He hugged her tightly, hiding his face in her neck he completely broke down in her arms. Finally his dam broke which he was holding from 4 days.

They both cried in each other embrace. When he calm down he broke the hug , he joined his forehead with her and said, you are not killer, you didn't do anything, whatever happened with us it was not your fault, it was written in our destiny and we can't change it.

She is silently listening his words, he continued saying I know it's hard for us, but we have to move on , we'll get over it together.

She nodded her head listening him. He again said whatever happens in future good or bad just remember that you have me standing side by side with you. I'm always there for you.saying this he kissed her forhead letting her know that he is there for her.

She nodded her head and said I'm sorry for what I did right now i was not in my senses. I'm sorry. And I'll try to move on. If you are with me than I can do anything.

Yes I'm with you jaan. he said kissing her crown. He again hugged her and they both keep sitting there in that position for sometime.

He broke the hug, he looked at her face to see his handprint on her cheeks. Guilt took over him, he carress her cheeks with his thumbs and said I'm sorry, it must be hurting.

She nodded her head and said yes, the slap was very hard.

He chuckled looking at her, he kissed her cheeks ,she also gave him a small smile, he lie down on bed with her on top of him. He kept carressing her hairs and said sleep Jaan you must be tired with all the crying.

She nodded her head, she kissed his chest near his heart, and kept her head on his chest to listen his heart beat. Don't know when she slept listening his soothing heratbeat.

After sometime he also slept holding her in his arms.

Always remember " if you don't leave your past in the past , it will destroy your future . Live for what today has to offer , not for what yesterday has taken away."

"Life is a series of ups and downs .you have the courage to deal with any situation of life."

______________________________________

To be continued......