✨ chapter 33✨

Dekhoon main tujhe yaa
Dekhoon kudarat ke nazaare
Mushqilon mein hai ye dil mera
Maana teri surat ki hai chaandi 100 ṭakka billo
Mere dil ka sona bhi khara

Ye teri chaand baaliyan
Hain honthon pe ye gaaliyan
Ye teri chaand baaliyan
Hain honthon pe ye gaaliyan

Sochne ka mauka na diya haaye
Main toh tere peechhe ho liya

______________________________________

They both reached home, they both came out of car, ekansh hold her waist but she hit on his stomach with her elbow and glare at him because of what he did in car.

Ouch easy woman he said rubbing his stomach.

She rolled her eyes at him and went inside the mansion. He chuckled and followed her.

She went and sit beside her mother in law who was watching daily soaps on tv . Priya kept her head on her shoulder and sigh. Mom smile realizing her presence she immediately switched off the tv and turned towards priya.

What did the doctor said.she asked to priya.

Nothing everything is fine, he just said to take care of her properly.he said sitting beside varun, who was busy in his phone.

Mom nodded her head in acknowledgement. Priya remembered about the reports she immediately standup and said haa woh reports bhi hai.

Ekaansh hold her wrist and pull her down again, and scolded her calm down you don't have to jump like this reports are with me.

She sit down quietly and took the reports from him and showed it to mom excitedly and said mumma see this is our baby.

Mom eyes brightened with happiness seeing the bean size baby.

Varun took the reports from her and saw it.thats when trisha came and snatched the reports from him.

She said looking at file where is baby.

Varun pointed the baby, she saw it carefully and said shaking her head doctor is mistaken its not a baby it's just a small seed.

Ha toh seed he toh hai bh...he stopped realizing the meaning behind his words.

He was about to say yes its a seed only but it's brother's seed.

Ekansh hit on his head and said getting embarrassed think before you speak duffer.

Varun bite his toungue and muttered a sorry.

Mom was looking down while smiling. Seeing this ekansh got more embarrassed, he looked at priya who was sitting there with red cheeks.

Trisha was laughing very hard understanding the meaning of his words and seeing their reaction.

Ekansh cleared his throat and said we'll come after getting fresh.

Saying this he got up, he took priya's hand and dragged her with him, when they left from there, mom started laughing, seeing her laughing varun and Trisha also joined them.

They both came inside the room, ekansh throw his body on bed, he rubbed his forehead with his forefinger and thumb,his eyes is closed and said that was so embarrassing.

Priya nodded her head and went inside washroom, after getting fresh she come out and sit beside ekansh. She started to move her hands in his hairs. He opened his eyes and turned towards her. She said go get freshnup it's lunch time.

He hummed and got up from bed and went inside washroom.

After he got fresh they both went downstairs towards dining area. Dad was also present with all of them, they settle down on chair and started eating their food.