✨ chapter 49✨

Ve Tom & Jerry da
Tera mera ae rishta
Gal gal te lad’de aan
Unjj pyar vi bathera
Ve Tom & Jerry jeha
Tera mera ae rishta
Gal gal te lad’de aan
Unjj pyar vi bathera
______________________________________

Morning 7:45

They both got ready for the day, he filled her hairline with vermilion and kissed her forehead. All the time she was looking at him , he was silent since he wake up.

 All the time she was looking at him , he was silent since he wake up

They both went downstairs, they enter inside dining area, everyone was already present there, priya took blessing From her in laws and sat next to ekansh

They both went downstairs, they enter inside dining area, everyone was already present there, priya took blessing From her in laws and sat next to ekansh.She served food for him , trisha was looking at her both the brother's but they didn't even looked at her.

They started having their breakfast then ekaansh said papa woh i wanted to talk to you.

Trisha immediately looked at him , she got scared that he'll tell everything to dad.priya kept her hand on his thigh to stop him , he looked down at his thigh then again looked up.

Dad looked at him and said haa bolo beta

Woh papa....i need your help in Chauhan's project.he said.

Okay, we'll talk in office.dad said

Ekaansh nodded his head and continued eating his food.

Trisha sigh in relief and next moment she started coughing badly. Ekaansh immediately passed her water, she looked at him then took water from him , varun started rubbing her back.

She drink the water and looked at them but they both didn't look at her.

Priya smile seeing their care for her even though they are angry with her.

Trisha smile and tears fell from her eyes she immediately wiped it before anyone can see it.

They had their breakfast then ekaansh got up he took blessing from mom and kissed her forehead. He kissed priya forhead, Patting varun's back he left from there with dad. Trisha got sad that he didn't kissed her forhead like daily.

When mom went to her room, varun was about to go from there but trisha hold his hand and said bhai.....

He looked at her raising his eyebrows.
She hugged him and started crying loudly in his arms. First he didn't Hugged her back but he can't see his sister like this, so he wrapped his hands around her and patted her back.