✨ chapter 46✨

Yeh Humne Soch Rakha Tha
Mohabbat Na Karenge Hum
Kisi Ko Dil Nahi Denge
Kisi Pe Na Marenge Hum

Tumhari Mast Aankhon Ne
Yeh Kaisa Haal Kar Dala
Ke Yeh Dil Cheez Kya Hai
Maang Lo Toh Jaan Denge Hum

Palat Ke Ishq Ki Galiyon Se
Jaana Hai Bada Mushkil

Dil Galti Kar Baitha Hai
Galti Kar Baitha Hai Dil
Dil Galti Kar Baitha Hai
Galti Kar Baitha Hai Dil

______________________________________

Ekaansh woke up, opening his eyes he saw, he is still sleeping on her chest, he look up at her face to see her still sleeping. He slowly moved his fingers on her cheeks, she stirred in sleep but again slept, he carressed her earlobe, feeling ticklish she removed his hand from her ears, and snuggle into him , he chuckled looking at her. She hold his vest in her fist like a baby.

He kissed her forhead, then her eyes, he trail kisses on her whole face, she lazily opened her eyes, he look at her and pecking her lips he said good morning sleeping beauty.

Good morning patidev she said lazily with a smile and hide her face in his chest. He smile and careesses her forearm, she again got sleepy in his warmth.

Seeing this he patted her cheeks but she hided her face more into his chest. He got up and sat on bed supporting his back on headrest, she got irritated when her comfortable position got ruined, she again moved towards him and hugged his torso. He smile seeing her acting like a baby, he carressed her hairs and said chalo getup already, it's morning.

When she didn't reacted he tickled her neck to which she giggle. Chalo jaldi utho he again said softly.

She look up at him with a pout, he chuckled looking at her cute face, seeing him chuckling, she also smile and sat on bed. She made a messy bun, she was about to get up but suddenly she changed her mind, she look at him , he raised his eyebrow knowing something is cooking in her small brain.

She get closer to him and hugged him, and hide her face in his neck, he smile and hugged her back, while carressing her hairs he said what happened to you, why are acting like a Koala 🐨.

She look up at him and said i don't want to leave this warm bed, it's cold today.

He kissed her forhead and said uthna toh padega na, everyone must be waiting for us.

She nodded her head, kissing his cheeks, she got up and went towards closet to take out clothes for her. Taking her clothes she went inside washroom, and all the time his eyes were on her.

He shook his head with a smile and started scrolling his phone .

After sometime she come out in a pink saree looking beautiful like always.

She smile at him which he gladly return back, she went towards dressing table, she applied lotion, and did her Little make-up

She smile at him which he gladly return back, she went towards dressing table, she applied lotion, and did her Little make-up. She tried to apply lotion on her back but her hands were not reaching there, seeing this ekaansh got up and went towards her, ekansh took a little lotion on his hands and started applying it on her back, she closed her eyes and clutched her saree in her fist, he look at her through mirror and smile seeing her condition .

He applied lotion on her lower back, he turned her towards him , moving aside her saree from her waist, he started applying lotion there, he hold her chin with his forefinger and thumb, and pecked her lips.

When he moved back , she opened her eyes, to see him smiling. She took a vermilion box from a table and gave it to him , he took it from her and applied it on her hairline. He kissed her forhead and went inside washroom to take bath.

She smile looking at his retreating figure. She combed her hairs, after that she arranged the bedsheets and went towards closet, she took out clothes for him and kept it on bed. After looking at her appearance last time in mirror, she went downstairs.

She went into temple which is their in mansion. She covered her head with her saree pallu, she lit the diya and prayed for everyone's wellbeing, after that she bowed her head in front of god to take his blessings. She took the tika from Pooja plate and applied it her hairline.

After that she went towards dining area, there all of them are sitting including Ekansh, she took blessing from her inlaws and sat beside ekaansh.

She served food in both of their plates, then they had their Breakfast with their daily chitchat.

After eating ekansh, got up he kissed his siblings forhead and took blessing From his parents'. He went towards priya, he kissed her forehead and went from there with his father.

After that mom went to living room to watch her serials, Varun went to his room, trisha was with mom . Priya told maids to clean the table and went inside kitchen to prepare chinese for Trisha's friends.

First she took the one glass of water and went in living room. She gave it to her mother in law with her medicines.

Mom took water and medicine from her and said thanku beta.in response priya just smile and went inside kitchen.

She started preparing food, after sometime she heard voices from living room, she went out to see Trisha's friends came.

When all the girls saw her they said hello bhabhi .

Hello priya replied softly,

Have a seat and enjoy, I'll bring snacks for all of you. she said politely.

One of Trisha's friend said while sitting on couch thanku bhabhi, you are such a sweetheart.

Priya smiled at her and went inside kitchen.

She bring snacks and juices for all of them and put that on table.

Trisha if you'll need anything else,tell me ok priya said looking at Trisha.

Okay bhabhi trisha said with a smile. Priya also smile and went back in kitchen.

______________________________________

To be continued........