✨ chapter 44✨

Darr Hai Tujhe Main Kho Na Doon
Mile Jo Khuda To Bol Doon
Main Do Jahan Ka Kya Karoo
Tu Bata... O..
Tu Jo Mere Paas Hai
Mujhko Na Koi Pyaas Hai
Meri Muqammal Ho Gayi Har Dua..

Chahe Mere Jism Mein
Yeh Jaan Rahe Na Rahe
Tere Mere Pyar Ki Umar Salamat Rahe
______________________________________

They both are sitting there and enjoying the function, priya is seeing all the functions with a smile on her face, ekaansh looked at her and smile form on his lips seeing her smile, he was carressing her knuckles with his thumbs.

She looked at him and told him to bend, he bend so she said in his ears ansh...I'm going restroom.

Come I'll take you there.he said looking at her.

She hold his hand and said no it's okay I'll manage.

You sure???he asked.

She nodded her head with a smile, so he sigh and said okay go but come soon.

She nodded her head left from there.
She came out of auditorium, to find washroom, when one of the college teacher saw her and asked ma'am do you need anything.

No , actually I'm finding restroom can you please tell me where it is. Priya said politely.

Yeah sure ma'am, come I'll take you there.she said , priya nodded her head and followed her.

Ma'am this is restroom, you can go inside. Teacher said to which priya thanked her and went inside.

She did her business and washed her hands, and moved her fingers in her hair to set them properly.

After that she went out. She was about to go back to auditorium, when some students saw her, they came running to her and said hello ma'am.

Hello priya said softly with a smile.

Ma'am you are so beautiful, one girl squealed clapping her hands.

Priya chuckled and said thanku.

Ma'am can we take a photo with you... please please please ma'am.other girl said.

Priya smile and nodded her head. Then they took a selfie with her.

Here ekansh is sitting there waiting for her, where did she go she is taking so much time .he thought.

He got up from couch and come out of auditorium, he spotted trisha so he asked did u saw your bhabhi anywhere.

Trisha shook her head negativily and said why, what happened bhai .

Nothing, I'll see where is she. He said patting her cheeks and went from there.

He went towards restroom and there he spotted her. He went towards her, he cupped her face and asked worriedly are you okay where were you, why did you took so much time.

She smile at his care, and said keeping her palm on his chest Don't worry I'm fine, woh they stopped me for a photo.

All the girls were admiring them and some of them were taking their photos.

Ekaansh sigh in relief and said let's go

She nodded her head but one girl said hesitantly s ...sir.

Ekaansh looked at her and said yes???

Umm...sir can we take one photo with both of you..please she asked nervously rubbing her both hands.

Ekaansh nodded his head and said don't be scared and come we'll take a photo.

All the girls squealed happily, he chuckled looking at their excitement.