✨ chapter 7✨

Dhanak preet ki sar pe odh kar
Ghoomar ghoomar ghoome
Haan ghoomar ghoomar ghoome
O… ralak reet sab jag ki chhod kar
Ghoomar ghoomar ghoome bharke
Dhola waale thaath
Ghoomar ghoomar ghoomar ghoomar ghoomar ghoome re
Ghoomar ghoomar ghoome re baaisa
Ghoomar ghoome re

Ho.. mhaari saari kaaya bole
Dhola ji ki chhaaya hole
Mann ka ghoomar jab bhi dole
Soonepan mein mela bharke
Dhola waale thaath ghoomar
Ghoomar ghoomar ghoomar ghoomar ghoome re
Ghoomar ghoomar ghoome re BaaiSa
Ghoomar ghoome re

______________________________________

Next morning

Ekansh stirred in his sleep when he feel sun light falling on his face which is coming through window after opening his eyes slowly.

He take his phone from nightstand and see the time its 7.00 in Morning. he look down to see his wife sleeping hugging him tightly putting her face in his neck,hands on his torso,his one hand is under her head,their legs entangled with each other.

He smile looking at her who is sleeping innocently forgetting everything in the world. He put her hair strand behind her ear which was on her face. Then he started carressing her cheeks softly with his thumb she stirred in her sleep then slowly open her eyes to see his face close to her face,she kept looking at him innocently.

Good morning Mrs Raghuvanshi. he whispered huskily in his morning voice, then kiss her forhead affectionately she close her eyes in response.

Good morning she shyly whispered in her morning voice.

Now getting shy,are we wifey? He said after seeing her red face , her eyelashes down which is kissing her cheeks, she didn't reply just hide her face in his chest a beautiful smile appear on her lips because of his teasing, in response he hug her tightly and lightly kiss on her crown.

When he feel that she is again getting sleepy in his warmth he said chalo now get up get ready have breakfast then I'll drop you to parlour.

To which frown appear on her forhead and she pout because she wants to sleep more. When he saw her pout He  got a sudden urge to kiss that pout he gave a peck on her pout.her eyes widened ,cheeks turn crimson red,he chuckled looking at her expression. She lightly push him,then get up from bed and ran inside the washroom and he started laughing at his wife's antics  a smile appear on her face hearing his laugh. After taking bath she got ready in simple saree

She comes out of the washroom to see ekansh is standing in balcony talking on phone

She comes out of the washroom to see ekansh is standing in balcony talking on phone. She smile slightly remembering his morning teasing.

She went towards dressing table and start applying lotion, then applied light stroke of eyeliner,then she applied pink lipstickon her lips ,she wore her nuptial chain, she took vermillion box in her hands and went towards balcony .