✨ chapter 50✨

Mera mann...
Kyon tumhe chaahe..mera mann...
Na jaane..
Jud gaya kaise.. yeh bandhan...

[M]Mera mann...
Kyon tumhe chaahe.. mera mann...
Na jaane..
Jud gaya kaise.. yeh bandhan...

[F] Kaisi yeh deewaangi

Kaisa yeh deewaana pan...
[M] Mera mann...
Kyon tumhe chahe.. mera mann...

______________________________________

Morning

All are there in dining area for breakfast. Thats when priya and ekansh also came there, she took there blessing, then both of them got settle on their respective chairs.

They started having their breakfast, then mom looked at ekansh and said beta we have to go village today in evening, your grandmother called me yesterday she invited us for the wedding, sana is getting married.

He looked at her and said what.....but why didn't you told me before.

Sorry i forgot.. she said
Apologetically.

What about the packing....he asked,

After breakfast we'll do that.she said, he nodded his head and said you all go today, we both will come tomorrow, i have some work, I'll finish it today.

But beta.....she said but he cut her off and said maa... please understand.

Okay but come there by flight. We are going by road.she said, he nodded his head.

Mom looked at priya and said beta,there you have to cover your head as you are new bride, they are going to see you for the first time, and my mother in law is conservative So....i hope you don't have any problem

Absolutely not mumma..priya said with a smile.

Everyone smiled at her and had their Breakfast, after breakfast, Ekansh took blessing From his parents'and said go safely and call me when you'll reach there.

He kissed mom's forehead and hugged his dad, he kissed Trisha's forehead and said be safe okk she nodded her head,

He hugged varun and said sabka dhyan rakhna okay.

(Take care of everyone)

Okay bhai, you don't have to worry.varun said to him , he smile and nodded his head.

Okay bye, I'll see you all tomorrow. Saying this he left from there.

Varun and Trisha went in there room, dad also went in his room , mom looked at priya and said beta please help me with packing.

Ji mumma chaliye priya said, mom smile at her then both went in her room . (Ok mom let's go)

They entered inside room, mom sit on bed started folding clothes which she took out in morning from closet.

Priya helped her in keeping all the clothes in suitcase.

Beta, woh almirah me ek heavy pink saree hai woh dedo.mom said, priya nodded her head and got up , after taking out saree she gave it to mom (child there is a heavy pink saree in almirah, please give it to me)

That's when trisha came and said whinning bhabhi please help me, I'm confused which clothes i should pack.

She chuckled and nodded her head. Mom ,dad packing were almost done so she went with trisha, she selected beautiful dresses for her according to all the functions and packed her bag.

Trisha Hugged her and said thanku bhabhi, you are a life saver.

Priya giggled and said acha leave me i have work.