✨ chapter 30✨

Aankhon Mein Sapna
Sapne Mein Apna
Ek Nanha Sa Mehman Hai
Hmmm....Mmmmm
Roshan Hoga Kab Woh Deepak
Sab Ke Dilon Mein Armaan Hai
Sach Hone Wala Hai Ek Sapna
Chehak Ne Wala Hai Ghar Angana
Nanhe Se Kadmon Ki Aahat Aati Hai
Nanhi Se Kadmon Ki Aahat Aati Hai
______________________________________

Evening 5

Ekaansh and priya bedroom

Ekaansh is sitting on bed resting his back on headrest, he is carressing her hair looking at her with a smile, who is sleeping peacefully hugging his torso.

She stirred in sleep and opened her eyes lazily, she looked at him and gave him a beautiful smile, he bend, kissing her forehead he said softly chlo get up, go freshenup we'll go downstairs and spend sometime with family.

She nodded her head and sat on bed, she yawned cutely and stretched her arms. He is looking at her cute actions with a smile on his face. He is feeling blessed to have her, now they are going to have a baby.

She got up, she felt dizzy so stood at one place closing her eyes, he got up, he hold her shoulder and said are you okay.

She nodded her head, he took her to washroom. she went inside closing the door, she got fresh and come out of washroom.

She went to dressing table and combed her hair, she turned to ekansh and said chale

He nodded and came towards her, he hold her hand and they both went downstairs.

They went in living room where everyone is sitting having their evening snack.

When trisha saw her she immediately got up from couch and hugged her tightly and said congratulations bhabhi and thanku so much, I'm so happy.

Priya smile at her.
Her mother in law came towards them, She hit trisha on her head and scolded her careful with her, don't forget she is pregnant.

Trisha looked at priya apologetically and said sorry bhabhi to which priya shake her head with a smile and said it's okay.

They all get settled in living room, her mother in law looked at her and asked beta how are you.

I'm fine mumma just a little headache.she replied.

Ohh come I'll give you a head massage she said looking at priya.

No mumma you don't have to priya said hesitantly looking at her.

Mom got up sat next to her she turned her slowly and started massaging her head, priya smile at her caring nature.
She lie down comfortably on couch keeping her head on mom's lap.

She closed her eyes feeling relax.and don't know when she slept.

Ekaansh smile looking at her peaceful face he said she slept.

Mom look at her and carress her head, she said it's okay let her sleep, at dinner time we'll wake her up.
Ekansh nodded.

Trisha go and bring the blanket mom said looking at Trisha.
Trisha nodded and left.

Trisha came back with a blanket and cover Priya with it.

They kept talking for sometime.

Night 8:30

Mom wake her up now she is sleeping so much our baby will become lazy. Ekansh said and Chuckled on his own words.

Everyone also chuckled.

Mom keep looking at her with a smile, ekansh got up, he sat on floor on his knees near couch, he patted her cheek lightly she stirred in sleep and said making faces sone dijiye na