✨ chapter 36✨

Aankho me teri ye raat hai ju
Is raat ki hai mujhme subah
Kohre ke piche main rosni sa
Tere liye hi thahra hoon main

Dhund le jo khoo gaya
Main hoon tera wo raasta
Sun le jaraa, Sun le jaraa
Aye mere dil, Sun le jaraa
Sun le jaraa, Sun le jaraa
Aye mere dil, Sun le jaraa
______________________________________

When they reached hospital, ekansh stopped the car,he immediately got out, opening the back door, he picked her in his arms who was loosing her consciousness.

He ran inside, he looked at receptionist and said call the doctor.

All of them got scared seeing him , one of the staff bought the stretcher, ekansh put her on stretcher, that's when doctor came running and asked what happened.

Doctor please check her, she is bleeding, please save my baby. he said looking at doctor.

Doctor nodded and they took her to room.

They told ekansh to stand outside. He kissed her knuckles and got out of the room. He was looking inside the room through door.

His hand are sweating, he is scared, he Don't want to loose her or the baby.
Doctor started treating her inside.

They all are waiting sitting outside the room, dad patted ekansh back and said everything will be fine.

He nodded and said papa please inform her parents.

Dad nodded and went From there and dialled their number.

After sometime they both came running towards them. Her mom is crying so much, ekansh got up and went towards her. He took her in a hug and said I'm sorry mom i was not able to take care of your daughter properly.

Her mom started crying more, ekansh rubbed her back, his eyes were also wet. He made her sit on chair, he passed her water, she drink it and said don't be sorry beta it's not your fault. You are best husband anyone can ask for.

Her dad also nodded patted his back.

After sometime doctor came out of room, ekansh went towards doctor and asked what happened to her, how is she and the baby.

Doctor looked at him apologetically and said I'm sorry mr Raghuvanshi, she had a miscarriage .

What.... Ekansh asked shocked and next moment tear started flowing from his eyes, he sat on bench with a thud, and hold his hair tightly.

Both the mom's started crying loudly for their loss. Dad's are calming her down.

Doctor patted his back and said stay strong mr Raghuvanshi, your wife needs you the most, you have to take care of her in this stage, when she'll get the news she will be completely broken, so you have to control her, I'm sorry for your loss.

Saying this doctor went from there, ekansh was still looking down on floor clutching his hair, tears are continuously flowing from his eyes.

Dad came towards him and said keeping his hand on ekaansh's shoulder beta stay strong, go and meet her.

Ekansh look up at his dad, shaking his head he said in cracked voice i can't papa, i can't , how do i tell her that we lost our baby.

But you have to tell her beta. Please go inside.his dad said.

Ekaansh nodded his head, he wiped his tears and got up from bench.

He opened the door knob slowly, his hands are shaking, he don't how he is going to tell her about their loss.

He went inside, he sigh in relief seeing her sleeping.he went towards her, and sit on chair which is next to bed.

He took her hands slowly in his arms and kissed her knuckles. A lone tear escaped from his eyes, when he saw her, She is opening her eyes, he immediately wiped his tears, she blink sometime to clear her vision than she looked at him.

He gave her fake smile and asked while carressing her knuckles with his thumb how are you feeling.

She just nodded her head in response with a smile. She felt something is wrong seeing his face, his red eyes, .

She was looking at his face, he started looking here and there, she was about to sit on bed ekansh said no don't get up sleep for sometime you are week.

She nodded her head and closed her eyes, in some minutes she slept again.

He keep looking at her with his teary eyes. Everyone came inside, ekansh blinked his eyes to remove his tears, mom slowly carressed her hairs, she kissed her forehead.

Both mom's are crying continuously.

Maa please Stop crying we have to be strong for her ekansh said looking at both of them.

They nodded their head while wiping the tears.

Please look after her, I'll come with her discharge papers after meeting the doctor.he said looking at everyone and went out of the room.

He went inside washroom, and started crying loudly while supporting his back on wall. He kept crying for sometime. After that he gathered himself, he washed his face and came out of bathroom.

He went towards doctor cabin, he knock on the door, hearing reply from other side, he opened the door and went inside.

Doctor please Ready discharge papers for her I'm taking her home.ekansh said sitting on chair.

Doctor nodded his head and said but please take care of her, she is physically and emotionally week right now, so she needs more care. I'm prescribing some medicine for her, give her that after food three times a day.

Ekansh nodded his head, doctor gave him discharge papers, thanking the doctor ekansh came out of his cabin and went to reception and cleared the hospital bill.

He enter inside the room, he sigh in relief saw her still sleeping. He move towards her,  let's go home he said looking at everyone.

Ma , papa you both also come with us to our mansion as much as she need us, she also need you both ekansh said looking at her parents.

They both nodded their head with a sad smile. Ekansh picked her in his arms carefully without disturbing her sleep, they all went out of hospital.  He put her inside the car, all of them got settled and drove off towards their mansion .

______________________________________

To be continued....