✨ chapter 72✨

Tere Sapno Ke Sansaar
Sawar Ne Waala Hai
Suna Hai Aasman Se
Chaand Utarne Waala Hai

Apne Aangan Mein Sitaaron Ko
Sajaaye Rakhna
Apni Godh Mein Bahaaron Ko
Bechaaye Rakhna

Haan Ek Naha Sa Mehmaan
Aane Waala Hai
Haan Ek Naha Sa Mehmaan
Aane Waala Hai
______________________________________

4 months later

Today is her baby shower, they just had their lunch, ekaansh held her hand and took her in room , in which they have shifted for her pregnancy..... When she was 4 months pregnant, he shifted their room to ground floor so that she don't have to climb the stairs, he don't want to take any risk.

He helped her to sit on bed, she kept her one hand on her baby bump and sat on bed. He went to closet and take out a dress for her, he came towards her to see her crying, he got worried, he sat on his knees in front of her and said cupping her face hey what happened jaan....why are you crying....

She cutely pouted and said see na I'm getting so much fat, my clothes are getting tight, after sometime you'll not find me attractive....

He kissed her cheeks and said who said this to you that I'll not find you attractive.... I think people say right that women look more attractive during pregnancy.... because you are looking cute yet beautiful with this baby bump.

Why will you find me attractive, here i walk like a penguin....I'm getting so much fat..... look at my cheeks they got so much chubby...she said whinning like a baby....

He chuckled and said oh my baby!!!! You are not a penguin but you are cute panda, my panda.....
And you look so cute with this chubby cheeks that i just want to bite it.... saying this he bite her chubby cheeks lightly. She giggled and hit his shoulder....
He smile at her and sat next to her than he said although it is who is carrying a child , but this baby is as much  yours as it is mine....and you don't have to take any tension about your looks, because for me you'll be always beautiful, doesn't matter if you get fat or thin , chubby or slim....so don't you dare to say anything bad about my wife....

She smile and nodded her head, he kept his hand on her babybump and said carressing it you know I'm a little more excited to see our baby than i was when I saw you for the first time, it is because i know that the baby would have a heart and mind of yours but apart from that, he / she would have my my eyes and, my smile too. It would be lovely to see the best if ours in our baby and that is why I'm not just excited but super excited to finally give life from us.

Saying this he kissed her babybump, she kept her hand on her belly and winced in pain ouch.....ansh baby just kicked....

He smile to the fullest listening this, he kept his hand on her belly and again kissed there, baby again kicked....she giggled and said may be she loves you more....

How do you know, the baby is girl...he said looking at her confusingly...

She smile and said mother instincts.
He made and ohhh face then later smile....

Then he said chalo now get ready,
She nodded her head, he helped her to stand and took her too washroom....

He looked at her and said you'll be fine there right....she nodded her head with a smile....

He smile and said but please don't lock the door, what if you need my help in anything.....

She giggled and said ansh.... Don't worry, I'll be careful, and I'm not locking the door...

He smile and nodded his head, she closed the door but didn't locked it...
After sometime she came changing into a beautiful dress,.

He smile looking at her, he went to her and said kissing her forehead you look beautiful ❤️.

She thanked him , and next second kept her hand on her babybump and said baby again kicked, may be she is getting jealous.....

He chuckled and sat on floor, he kissed her belly and said my princess!!! You are also beautiful, come soon... mumma, papa is waiting for you.

Priya smile looking at him..then he got up and helped her in getting ready...when she got ready he made her sit on bed, and went to get ready....

When he got ready, he held her hand and took her outside.... when everyone saw them, they smile looking at them , ekaansh helped her to sit on decorated table....she carefully sat there and gave him thankful smile....

He smile and sat next to her....
Awwww....bhabhi you are looking so cute.... trisha said looking at her....

Priya smile and thanked her....

Mom went to her and applied kajal behind her ear and said it will protect you from evil eyes....

Priya just smile at her....they had invited few guests for baby shower....

Soon they started the functions, everyone came and gave their blessing to her and the baby, and kept gift on her lap.....then they took a lot of pictures and played some games.overall priya enjoyed a lot...

After function ended, priya looked at ekaansh and said ansh ....my back hurts while sitting here for so long, can we please go Back to room....

He nodded his head and made her stand carefully, she held his hand and kept her other hand on her back.... Seeing this he kept his hand on her lower back and carress there....

Ekaansh looked at mom and said maa I'm taking her to room , can you please send our dinner in room only.

Mom nodded her head with a smile and said sure beta....

He smile and took her inside the room...he made her sit on bed, he went to closet, she looked at him and said ansh.....i want your shirt, it is way more comfortable than my clothes...

He nodded his head with a smile and took out one of his shirt from closet and helped her to change into it....

After changing, she sat on bed supporting her back on headrest and covered her legs with quilt...

Ekaansh went inside washroom to get fresh, that's when mom knocked the door, when priya responded she came inside because door was not locked.

Priya got embarrassed seeing mom there, because she is in his shirt,she thought that mom will send trisha but here she came with dinner, mom chuckled and said beta don't be embarras, anyway you are looking cute in his shirt....

Priya nodded her head and smile at her...mom smile and said here is your dinner, eat it okk...

Okk mumma, priya said....mom smile and went from there.. 

Ekaansh came out from washroom and sat on bed, he kept the food on his lap and started feeding her, and he himself had his dinner....

After dinner, he helped her to lie down on bed and covered her with quilt,. He also lie down beside her, she carefully turned to him , she tried to hug him but she whinned and said I'm not able to cuddle with you with this baby bump....

He chuckled and came to other side of bed, he lie down behind her and hugged her from back and said is it perfect...

She happily nodded her head, he kissed her neck and said good night baby..

Good night she said...

Soon they both went into dreamland.

______________________________________

To be continued.....