✨chapter 18✨

Meri Nazar Dekho Zara
Isme Kahi Hai Ghar Tera
Rashta Bhi Tu, Manjil Bhi Tu
Ik Humsafar Hai Bas Mera

Subaha Meri Aur Raat Bhi
Doobi Hai Teri Nigaho Mein
Tera Naam Jis Lamhe Mein Lu
Behad Mile Aaram Hai

Teri Hi Galiyon Mein
Aawara Shaam Hai, Ho Oh O
Teri Hi Galiyon Mein
Awara Shaam Hai

______________________________________

Morning

Sun is peeking through window disturbing the sleep of couple who are sleeping peacefully cuddling eachother after their passionate night.

Priya's sleep was disturbed because of sunlight so she hide her face more in his chest and tighten her hold around his torso. Feeling movement his sleep got broke so he open his eyes to see the most beautiful view, his wife who is snuggling to him like a koala. He put her hair strand behind her hair, and started carressing her cheeks with his thumb his eyes move towards her exposed neck and shoulder because his shirt slide down from her shoulder , her cleavage is Also visible in front of his eyes.

His eyes fall on hickey on her neck and cleavage which he had given her last night, he started carressing her hickey with his thumb, feeling ticklish her sleep got disturbed. Frown form on her forehead. She snuggle more into him and said in her sleepy voice sone dijiye na
(Let me sleep)

He tighten his hold around her and smile form on his lips remembering last night moments. He move is hands more down from her shoulder to her waist ,there came her soft skin under his hands. Her shirt has got riden up till her stomach in her sleep. So basically her lower body is naked under the blanket. She open her eyes in shock feeling his hand on her skin. Her face turn crimson red, she quickly arrange her shirt properly.

He chuckled looking at her red face and said teasingly why are you feeling shy ,we had done more than this last night.

Her cheeks turn red like tomato hearing him and because of last night memories she got.

She shyly smile and immediately hide her face in his neck. he started laughing loudly seeing her all shy now. He tightly hugged her and kissed her crown.

Are you okay Jaan, are you feeling pain. he asked concernly while carressing her hair.

I'm fine just little bit sore she whispered.

Okay now get up he said to which she nodded and sat on bed broking the hug.

She adjusted his shirt which she is wearing. He was looking at her adoringly because for him she is looking cute yet sexy in his shirt.

She slowly got up but instantly regret because of pain in between her legs. she wince and again sat down on bed.

Seeing this he immediately got up from bed and come towards her.

Ohhh godd!!! I'm so sorry jaan it's just because of me you are in pain.
He said looking at her.

Don't feel guilty I'm fine and i don't regret our last night. It was very beautiful night for me.she said looking in his eyes.

He also smile and said let's go I'll take you to washroom.

He stood up and pick her in his bridalstyle. She shyly hold his neck, because his hands are on her thighs.

He took her inside washroom and slowly drop her on her feet. Then he said take bath then call me after wearing your clothes.

When she nodded her head he went out.

Respect for him has increased more in her eyes seeing his gentleman side. After consummate their marriage also, he is giving her space, he went out of washroom so that she don't feel uncomfortable even though he is her husband. He don't want to make her feel uncomfortable.