✨ chapter 55✨

Mehndi Hai Rachnewaali, Haathon Mein Gehri Laali
Kahe Sakhiyaan, Ab Kaliyaan
Haathon Mein Khilnewaali Hain
Tere Mann Ko, Jeevan Ko
Nayi Khushiyaan Milnewaali Hai

______________________________________

They all had their breakfast, ekaansh went out after getting ready for mehandi function. Right now, priya is sitting in front of mirror doing her makeup, after makeup she wore her jwelleries, she highlighted her vermillion and sprinkle some perfume on her. Now she is all ready, she smile looking at herself in mirror, she is satisfied with her look,

 Now she is all ready, she smile looking at herself in mirror, she is satisfied with her look,

She covered her head with duppatta and came out of room, she spotted ekansh talking to vikram, so she went there

She covered her head with duppatta and came out of room, she spotted ekansh talking to vikram, so she went there. She tapped his shoulder, he turn towards her and he looked at her from top to bottom and got lost in her Beauty.

Vikram smile seeing them, then he went from there to give them privacy.
She held his hand that's when he came out of his admiring session.
She smile looking at him, he bend down to her level and whispered in her ears let's go back to room.

She got confused so she said why...

Because you are looking breathtaking and my intentions are definitely not good after seeing you.he said huskily.

She blushed hearing him, he chuckled and held her waist. Her eyes widened because they are in middle of aangan,  here he is doing this, she pushed him and ran from there, she looked back at him , he winked at her to which she giggled. She collided with her mother in law, her mother in held her shoulder and said sambhal beta kahaan bhag rahi hai...

( Be careful child, why are you running)

Her cheeks were red , priya looked back and ekansh again winked looking at her.

Seeing her like this her mom looked at the direction where priya looked, she found a smiling ekaansh who was looking at priya.

Mom smile looking at them..when priya turned to her so mom said beta go and bring sana, we have to start the Mehandi function.

Priya smile and said jii mumma.
Saying this priya went from there.

She went towards sana room, she knocked the door and entered inside.

Sana saw her and said bhabhi you don't have to knock.

Priya smile and said come, everyone is calling you, function is about to start.

Sana nodded her head and came out with priya.

Priya made her sit properly on table which is beautifully decorated.then two ladies started applying mehandi on Sana's hand.

mehandi rachan lagi hata me banade re naam ri
aai shubh ghari dekho mhare aagan aaj ji.....

baje baje re shehnai , dhola thare naam ri
aai shubh ghari dekho mhare aagan aaj ji....

Priya was looking at everything with a smile on her face, she is remembering her marriage functions.

Chachi (Sana's mom) came towards priya and said beta please do one thing.

Priya looked at her and said politely ji Chachi boliye .

( Yes aunt tell )

Woh there is extra mehandi plate in my room please bring it.chachi said.

Priya nodded her head and went from there. She bring the Mehandi plate and put it on table.

Sana looked at priya and said bhabhi, you also apply mehandi on your hand .

Priya nodded her head and sat on one table, mehandi artist started applying mehandi in her hands.

Ekansh looked at her and smile remembering the time when he went at her house to meet her on mehandi function.

Flashback

Ekansh came at her house, because he wanted to see her, he collided with his father in law, he looked at him and asked are beta,you here.

Ha papa, woh mom send me here with some gifts...yeah he said making excuse.

Dad nodded her head and took him inside. He looked here and there in order to find her and then he spotted her, some ladies were applying mehandi on her hands and legs, she is laughing while talking, he kept looking at her, because she is looking beautiful.

She felt that someone is looking at her, she look up to see who is this, she got shocked to see ekansh there, she got nervous seeing him here, she looked in his eyes but immediately look down.

When her friends saw him they whispered in her ear teasingly oh ho !!! Dekho toh jiju aaye hai.

(See , brother in law is here)

She blushed hearing them , she again look up to see him who was looking at her, when her Mehandi got done everyone left her alone, seeing her alone he came towards her and sat next to her, she felt sparks in her body when by mistake his hand touch with her shoulder.

He looked at her, who was sitting there nervously looking down he smile and said in her ears looking beautiful, soon to be Mrs. Raghuvanshi.

Saying this he left from there. Hearing his words her heart started beating faster, her cheeks turned crimson red.

Flashback ends

Priya looked at him and smile, she got to know that he was also remembering their mehandi function moments.

mehendi rachegi geheri pyar gehera hoga, lal khushhal rang sang tere hoga
mehendi rachi he surangi banna thare naam ri
aai shubh ghari dekho mhare aagan aaj ji...

Sana's mom came to her, her eyes got teary, because her daughter will leave her after 2 days, seeing her mom eyes teary, tear escaped from Sana's eyes, her mom wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

Seeing this, priya also got emotional. So mom came towards her and took her in a side hug. She kissed priya's forehead to which she smile. Ekansh also smile looking at their bond.

bhul na jana hame jake sasural tu, tadpegi mamta meri aayegi yaad tu
beti he paraya dhan parata hi jana, duniya ki rasamo ko hame he nibhana..

Priya looked at ekaansh, he look at her with a smile and gesture her to smile. She smile seeing his gesture.

bichhiya baje payal chanki, bannare naam ri
aai shubh ghari dekho mhare aagan aaj ji...

mehendi me naam hamne kiska likha he, padake bata o ji kiska likha he
gore hatho me saji he preet thare naam ki
aai shubh ghari dekho mhare aagan aaj ji... 

Then Mehandi artist said ma'am which name should I write in your mehandi.

Priya smile and said ekaansh.

She nodded her head with smile and wrote his name on her hand. Priya smile looking at the name.

______________________________________

To be continued......