✨ chapter 42✨

Bulave tujhe yaar ajj meri galiyan
Basaaun tere sang main alag duniya

Na aayein kabhi dono mein zara bhi faansle,
Bas ik tu ho, ik main hu aur koi na,

Hai mera sab kuch tera
Tu samajh le,
Tu chahe mere haq ki zameen rakh le.

Tu saanson pe bhi naam tera likh de,
Main jiyun jab-jab tera dil dhadke.

Tujhse mera ye ji nahi bharta,
Kuch bhi nahin asar ab karta,
Meri raah tujhse, meri chah tujhse,
Mujhe bas yahin reh jana.

Lagi hain teri aadatein mujhe jab se,
Hai tere bin pal bhi baras lagte,
Bulaave tujhay yaar aaj meri galiyan
Basaun tere sang mai alag duniya

______________________________________

Morning.

Just now they had their breakfast, now they are going to get ready for annual function. Ekaansh have some work so he went to his study room and priya went to their room to get ready.

She went inside washroom, after changing her dress she came out of washroom and went towards dressing table.

She started doing her light makeup, she don't like heavy make up neither ekaansh does, so yeah she like to keep it simple. After her makeup she applied vermillion in her hairline which is increasing her beauty.

She comb her hairs straight and curled it on end and leave them open.
She wore her simple yet beautiful jwellery, and sprinkle some perfume on her, and she is all ready.

She smile looking at herself in mirror. When ekaansh entered inside
Jaan please give me my cloth.....he said but stopped in middle when he saw her.

She is looking heavenly beautiful in this saree dress with vermillion in her hairline, nuptial chain in her neck, and hands adorned with red chooda.

Hearing his voice she  look up and gave him her beautiful smile. But next moment frown appear on her forehead when he didn't reacted.

He was so lost in her Beauty that he didn't even notice that she gave him smile.

She move towards him, she kept her palm on his chest near his heart and said what happened....

He still didn't reacted so she again called him ansh ..

Ansh....this time she said little loudly to which he came out of trance and said huhh??

What happened where were you lost??? Are you okay. She asked worriedly carressing his chest.

He didn't answer her question, holding her waist he pulled her closer to him , because of his sudden pull she lost her balance and both of them fell on bed , her eyes widened in horror she immediately asked are you okay, did you got hurt.