✨ chapter 59✨

Raat ka nasha abhi aankh se gaya nahin
Tera nasheela badan baahon ne chhoda nahi
Aankhein to kholi magar sapna woh toda nahi
Haan wahin, woh wahin..
Saanson pe rakha hua tere hothon ka sapna abhi hai wahin
O.. Raat ka nasha abhi aankh se gaya nahi
Raat ka nasha abhi aankh se gaya nahi
______________________________________

He unpinned her saree pallu from her shoulder and said remove this saree, and change into sexy lingerie hmm.

She looked at him , before she could say anything he said you don't have to give any excuse, i know you have a lingerie in your bag.

Her face turned red in embarrassment then she whispered woh that was my favourite one that's why i bought it here with me.

He chuckled and said okay so let me see you in that. I'm coming in five minutes, when I'll come i want you in lingerie hmm.

So be a good girl, and change fast,  he said Patting her cheeks and left from there. Her heartbeat accelerated. She bite her lower lip and went towards her suitcase, she took out lingerie and a robe and went inside washroom to change.

She wore lingerie and looked at herself in mirror. She bite her lower lip because it is revealing.she wore a robe above it

When ekaansh came inside room , he didn't find her in room, he locked the door and went towards Washroom ,he knocked the door and said, jaan come out.

Listening his voice she bite her nails but didn't went out.

He chuckled and said don't be shy, I'm counting, come out in count of three otherwise you have to face the consequences.

She hold the door nob.

1....

2...

Before he could count more, door got opened by her, she came out slowly, her eyes were glued to the floor.

He groaned and said why did you defy me, i told you to wear lingerie then why did you wore this robe above it, you want me to go more hard on you???

She widened her eyes and immediately shook her head negativily.

Okay then remove it. He said folding his arms in front of his chest .

She gulp and slowly untie the knot of robe,  she removed it from her shoulder then robe fell on floor.

He bite his lips looking at her body.he hold her wrist and pulled her towards him, her breast got crashed in his chest, his eyes went to her breast which is barely covered.

He squeezed her ass hardly, she moaned his name aahh...ansh..

He smirk and picked her in his arms.she encircle her arms around his neck, when he made her lie on bed she saw ice cubes on side table, she gulped seeing this.

Now she is nervous as well as excited seeing the ice cubes, she knew that, she is going to experience new things today.

She looked at him, he looked at her body and said in his deep husky voice fucking beautiful.

She blushed and turned her face to other side.

He chuckled seeing her blushing, and traced his fingers from her neck to valley of her breasts, shiver ran down her spine feeling his cold finger on her skin , he stopped his fingers near her waistband of panties.

He teasingly moved his fingers there, she bite her lips to prevent from making any sound.

He bend down and started kissing her neck. Her hands went to his hairs,He nibbled her skin , and then bite her there, she clutched his hairs and hissed in pain, he sucked and licked that area.