✨ chapter 31✨

Banaati hai jo tu
Woh yaadein jaane sang mere kab tak chale
Inhi mein to meri
Subah bhi dhalein
Shamein dhalein
Mausam dhalein

Khayalon ka shehar
Tu jaane tere hone se hi aabaad hai
Hawayein haatho mein
Wohi hai aate jaate jo tera naam le

Deti hain jo sadayein
Hawayein, hawayein
Na jaane kya batayein
Hawayein, hawayein
Le jaaye tujhe kahaan
Hawayein, hawayein
Le jaaye mujhe kahaan
Hawayein, hawayein

______________________________________

Morning 4:00am

Priya's sleep broke feeling uneasy, next moment she got up ran towards washroom, and started throwing up.

Ekansh heard the voice, he didn't find her next to him, he got up from bed and went towards washroom, what he saw pierced his heart, she is throwing her guts out, her hold on basin was so tight, he ran towards her and started carressing her back, her hair was already tied in a messy bun.

She cleaned her mouth and stand up straight, she is feeling so week, she was about to fall but before she could fall ekansh hold her from shoulder, he picked her in arms and took her towards bed. He made her lie on bed properly and covered her with blanket.

He also got inside blanket and heard her crying. He looked at face she is crying but her eyes are closed.
He kept his hands on her cheek and said softly jaan open your eyes.

Listening him she opened her eyes, her teary doe like eyes meet with his black orbs which is filled with concern and worry, he wiped her tear with his thumb and asked what happened why are you crying.

She shook her head negativily and said nothing

Then why are you crying jaan, tell me please.he said looking in her eyes.

That's it she started crying more loudly, he pulled her to his chest, she hugged his torso tightly and said I'm....n.not feeling god, my body is week, I'm not liking this nausea , again and.....again vomiting, is our baby alright ansh.

He careesed her back and said softly shh..shh. bacha stop crying first.

He kept carressing her back after sometime she stopped crying, he looked down at her, she is already looking at him titling her face, he smile and wiped her tears, then he said nothing to worry jaan our baby is alright, and we'll visit hospital for your proper check-up then doctor will give you some vitamins tablets.you have to take care of your self properly okay.

She nooded her head looking at him.she again hide her face in his chest and mumbled I'm tired I wanted to sleep.

He smile at her and said carressing her hairs sleep jaan I'm here.

She nodded and closed her eyes, after sometime sleep consume her. Ekansh looked at her face which is looking peaceful right now. The truth is he is also tensed about her health, but he is not showing on his face, because he has to take proper care of her and he can do anything for her.

After sometime he also slept taking her in embrace.

Morning 8:00

Ekaansh woke up and saw her sleeping covering her whole body with quilt including her face, he slowly remove quilt from her face and remove her hairs from face, which is spread on her pillow, on her face.

He sigh seeing her face, which is looking peaceful right now, feeling sunlight on her face, priya stirred in her and opened her eyes slowly, only to find ekansh looking at her,

He said softly carressing her cheeks good morning jaan

She gave him lazy smile and said good morning .