✨ chapter 9✨

Kya jaane tu mere iraade
Le jaunga saansein chura ke
(Saansein chura ke)
Kya jaane tu mere iraade
Le jaunga saansein chura ke

Dil keh raha hai gunehgaar ban ja
Bada chain hai inn gunaahon se aage
Main gumshuda si raat hoon
Meri khushnuma subah tum ho

Main jo jee raha hoon
Wajah tum ho..
Wajah tum ho..

Wajah tum ho..
______________________________________

After their couple dance they were about to go towards dining area which was arranged for them that's when one man in his 30's came towards them and hug priya tightly. Priya didn't realise what happened because of his sudden hug she loose her balance but ekansh hold her from behind.

Ekansh didn't like that another man is hugging his wife he gritted his teeth to control his anger, and here priya is also not comfortable hugging anyother man like this other than her husband. She gently broke the hug and took a step back she hold ekansh hand in her hand and stand beside him.

Who is he jaan ? Ekaansh whispered in priya's ear.

Meet him he is Aditya Kapoor he was my senior in college. Priya said to ekaansh and give a fake smile to Aditya.

Then she said with a genuine smile this time looking at her husband Aditya meet my husband ekaansh Raghuvanshi.

Ekaansh proudly smile looking at her.

What you got married??when?? He said getting shock,his change in behaviour got notice by ekaansh.

May be he like her that's why he reacted like this? Ekaansh thought

Yes I got married two days ago and this is our reception party which you are attending. she said to him giving him tight lip smile. Ekansh also lightly chuckled listening her reply.
Aditya just nodded. Then ekansh said

Let's go jaan everyone is waiting for us she nodded with a smile.then they went from there.

Then priya hold his hand and started to drag him and said yes let's go I'm hungry.to which he chuckled and said ok ok slow down Jaan food is not going to runaway she just pouted cutely at his remark.

He smile again and shake his head at his wife's cute antics.

When they walked towards their family members and friends that's when his mom said come beta sit we all are waiting for you.

They nodded with a smile and settle down on chair

Waiter started to serve everyone. priya was looking confusingly that why they have only one plate for both them.

Varun notice his bhabhi's expression and said bhabhi you both are newly married so you both have to eat From same plate. She nooded and look down shyly.

Bhabhi now don't get all shy and feed bhai trisha said to her.

She nodded and make one morsel of food and forwarded towards him. He smile and open his mouth she put food inside his mouth he look around no one is looking at them he intentionally lick her fingers, she look shock towards him with crimson red cheeks. He chuckled and forwarded food in front of her mouth. He said through his eyes eat it she opened her mouth to eat when he put food inside her mouth she intentionally bite his finger and giggled he looked shock at her action. But this time all of this got notice by everyone then

Varun said awwww how cute .she look up too see everyone is controlling there laugh she immediately lookdown and bite her lower lip nervously that's when everyone burst out laughing.