✨ chapter 6✨

Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar

Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar
Ki teri saansein chalti jidhar
Rahunga bas wahin umrr bhar
Rahunga bas wahin umrr bhar, haaye

______________________________________

They all were happily talking when ekansh remove priya's hands from her lap and put his head on her lap then he put her hands in his hairs to which she widened her eyes, blood rush to her cheeks because of his sudden behaviour in front of everyone.

Varun and Trisha hooted loudly priya look up see everyone giving her teasing look including mom dad, her cheeks were red because of this much blushing she look down immediately she saw his eyes is close she started roaming her hands in his hair.

Not bad bhai varun teased him to which ekansh just shrugged but priya was getting red by each passing second.

Everyone smile looking at them..then his mom asked to him beta is everything ready for tomorrow reception party. To which he replied without opening his eyes everything is all set we just have to grace everyone with our presence.. hearing his words a giggle escape from priya's mouth hearing her melodious giggle which sound music to his ear he open his eyes and started staring at her face with a small smile playing on his lips.

When she felt his gaze on her she put her hand on his eyes getting shy. Everyone chuckled seeing her red face and her actions.

Everyone was talking, ekansh turn towards left and push his face in her stomach she look down to see him sleeping peacefully,she kept carressing his hair he tighten her hold on her waist and dig his face more towards her stomach.

Thankgod!!! I'm not wearing saree at this moment.she said to herself in mind.

Her heart started beating very fast. she was liking everything around her because of him she kept carressing his hair with a smile on her lips.

Mom,dad smile looking at their growing love.

Beta wake him up and come to dining room with him mom said to priya to which she nodded.

Everyone left towards dining room leaving both of them there.

She look towards his face which is looking peaceful she gently patted his cheek he slowly opened his eyes.

Her face come in his view he gave her smile,she also shyly smile at him. His eyes move towards her lips then to her neck and stop at her breasts which is slowly moving up and down because of her slow breathing. She followed his eyes and her cheeks turn red because he was looking at her breasts she immediately put her palm on his eyes while bitting her lower lip due to shyness.

What the fuck are you doing ekansh you pervert he scold himself in his mind.

He remove her hand from his eyes what he saw make him smile at his cute wife because she was blushing so hard that her cheeks are looking like a tomato she is not making eyecontant with him.

Ji ...woh mumma dinner ke liye bula rahi hai. She said without looking at him,he nodded and got up from her lap he straighten his clothes and hold her hand and they both went towards dining table.

(Mom is calling us for dinner)

Come beta their mom said to them. They nodded and settle down on their respective chairs.

Priya serve food in his plate then serve for her. She look towards him when he took one bite she also started eating. Ekansh notice this and smile internally.

After their family dinner everyone left to there respective rooms.

Go sleep I'll  come after getting fresh.ekansh said to her,she nodded her head cutely and lie down on bed covering her with quilt till her neck.

She close her eyes, after sometime other side of bed dig in she open her eyes to see he is lying beside her looking at her. She gave him smile and turn around on other side showing him her back .

Ekansh kept looking at her back for sometime because he want her in his arms but he is fighting with his mind or heart to hold her or not.after a lot of time he listen to his heart he put his hand on her waist and pull her towards him so that her back is pressed on his chest.

Her heart started beating loudly, controlling her she stuttered kya... kar rahe...hai aap. (Wh.... what are you doing)

He tighten her hold on her waist and huskily whispher in her ear shhh...just sleep while licking her earlobe.

She is breathing heavily she didn't said anything,he smile knowing his effect on her. He slide his hand inside her kurta, a shiver ran down her spine when his cold hand came in contact with her warm skin. she started breathing heavily because of his sudden stunt. He carress her bare waist sensually, she bite her lip to suppress her moan he move more upwards and near her bra he stop his hand , he trace his finger on her bra line slowly. this is too much for her to handle so she immediately turn around and hug  him tightly putting her head in his chest her eyes close, heavy breaths.

He rub her back to calm her down, he kissed her crown and whisper good night jaan.

She just smile and tighten her hold around him he smile looking at her.

Soon they both fall into a dreamland having eachother in their arms.

______________________________________

To be continued........