✨ chapter 29✨

Aaj khushi ka mousam aaya
Rang preet ke chaye
Mann hi mann sharmaye gouri
Palken jhuk jhuk jaaye
Tere naam ki maang sajayi
Dil se dil ki he ye sagai
Mehndi haathon me rachai
Bindiya mathe pe sajaai
Jee nai rut laayi
Badhai ho badhai

______________________________________

Two weeks passed happily its morning and here our Love birds are sleeping without any tension.
Priya slowly open her eyes, she look back to see ekansh sleeping peacefully hugging her from back, his face is buried in her neck, she slowly turn around but regreted next moment when pain shot in between her legs.
Yes they had spent a passionate night yesterday, he was so rough and hard last night , he didn't let her sleep till 3 in morning. Right now she is just in his shirt.

She wince in pain, feeling moment around him ekansh also open his eyes to see her face which is showing pain.
He kept his hand on her waist and asked concernly carressing her waist are you okay.

Yes don't worry I'm fine she said with a small smile.
He Move his hand and kept it on her womanhood. She flinched and said ansh please don't.

I'm not doing anything jaan just relax.he said carressing her folds with his thumbs.

After sometime she got up and wished him goodmorning and kissed his cheeks.

He smile and said good morning jaan.

She smile and went inside washroom to take bath, she closed the door of washroom, but she started filling dizzy, she immediately put her hand on wall for support.
Why I'm feeling dizzy may be because I'm tired.she said to herself.

She took bath and got ready, coming out of bathroom she saw ekaansh is all ready in his office attire may be he used guestroom washroom.she thought.

she thought

She came towards him with a vermillion box , he took it with a smile and applied it on her hairline

She came towards him with a vermillion box , he took it with a smile and applied it on her hairline. He kissed her forehead, she closed her eyes to feel the moment.

He hold her hand and said let's go
She nodded and they both came out of room, her eyes got blur, her hold on his hand got tighten, she tightly closed her eyes then open it to clear her vision. Feeling her hold tighten,he look at her and asked what happened.