✨ chapter 64✨

Haathon se laqeerein yehi kehti hai
Ki zindagi jo hai meri
Tujhi mein ab rehti hai

Labon pe likhi hai mere dil ki khwaahish
Lafzon mein kaise main bataaun
Ikk tujhko hi paane ki khaatir
Sabse judaa main ho jaaun

Kal tak maine jo bhi khwaab the dekhe
Tujhme woh dikhne lage
Ishq jo zara sa tha woh badh gaya re
Tera fitoor jab se chadh gaya re
______________________________________

Phere ended, bride and groom took the blessing from elders, when they came towards ekansh and priya, they were about to touch there feets but priya hold their shoulder and shook her head negativily.

Priya opened her hand to which sana immediately Hugged her, Nikhil and ekaansh smile looking at them..

Sana then Hugged ekaansh, he hugged her back and kissed her forehead..

Ekaansh Hugged nikhil and said now she is your's and you have to take care of her..

Nikhil nodded his head, everyone smile looking at his care...

Then bride and groom went on stage, and sat there.... Then everyone congratulated them ... and gave them gifts.

Priya tucked ekaansh hand, he looked at her, she pouted and said ansh I'm hungry...

He nodded his head and said okk let's go and feed something to your little tummy.

She nodded her head then they both went towards food counter...

He looked at her and asked what do you want to eat....

She looked at all the food items, then she pointed at Pani puri....

He chuckled and nodded his head then they went to eat panipuri....

Priya started to eat happily, ekansh smile looking at her, she looked at him and took the panipuri near his lips, he opened his mouth and eat it. Priya smile and wiped his corner of lips with tissue...

When they had panipuri than she said now i want to eat pav bhaji...

He smile and went there with her, they took only one plate and both of them eat it from that....

Aur kuch khana hai????he asked wiping her hands with tissue..

(Anything else you want to eat))

She shook her head negativily. He nodded his head and made her drink water and he himself drink it from the same glass....

Are ekansh beta come here...dad called him..

Ji papa....he said....

He looked at priya, before he could say anything she nodded her head, he smile and went from there...

Priya also went from there, she spotted trisha and reema so she went and sit down with them.

Reema looked at her and thought to tease her, she smile evilly and said in her ear bhabhi how was it????you know what I'm asking right....

Priya looked at her confusingly and said what!!!

Are bhabhi,, I'm talking about your yesterday night....reema said and winked at her...

Listening her priya's eye's Widened and face turned red, she whispered yelled are you mad, you know you are asking my personal things..

So what bhabhi, I'm your nanand (husband's sister), you can share it with me....reema said looking at her with puppy eyes....

Shut up..... Such a shameless person you are...priya said getting embarrassed and looked at other side....

Haa woh toh main hoon, sab yahi kehte hai...she said proudly like she have achieve a world cup...

(Yes iam, everyone says the same)

Priya shake her head looking at reema....

Reema nudged her shoulder and said it's okay you can tell me later, I'm all ears 🤭😁 in response priya rolled her eyes playfully....

✨💓💓

Chachi ,ritu and mom were sitting with some ladies....

One lady said pointing at priya...who is that girl???

Oh she is my daughter mom said proudly and smile.

Ohh ,,she is such a nice girl,,,,and respectful to other's...can i ask ,her hand for marriage with my son.that lady said....

Mom rolled her eyes and said can't you see her vermillion, nuptial chain and chooda in her hands, it's a sign of married women, let me tell you she is married to my son ekaansh.

She got confused and said but right now you said that, she is your daughter then how can she be a ekaansh's wife....

She is my ekaansh's wife only, but we love her like our daughter...mom said to which that lady nodded her head with a smile...

Please introduce us with her...one lady said....

Mom nodded her head and called her..... priyaaa....

Priya looked at her to which mom said come here beta....

Priya nodded her head and got up , she came and stand there....

Beta meet her she is my friend...mom said to which priya took her blessing and said namaste aunty...

How much time got to your marriage one meany lady said to priya....

Priya looked at her politely and said jii 8-9 months...

And still you didn't have the baby, my daughter in law got pregnant after three months of marriage....
Kids of this generation don't want to have child they just want to enjoy their life....that aunty taunted her....

Listening her priya's eyes got teary remembering her dreadful past, which is miscarriage...she look down and bite her inner cheeks to control herself from crying, before mom could say anything,,, ekaansh came there he said maaa woh....but he didn't completed his sentence seeing the tensed atmosphere...

Listening his voice, tears started flowing from her eyes, he looked at her and got worried seeing her in tears.. he took her in a side hug and said why are you crying.....

When she didn't said anything, he looked towards mom and said mom...why is she crying....

Then mom told him everything what that lady said.... listening her, ekaansh eyes turned dark in anger, he clenched his fist to control his anger because he don't want to create any scene here....

He looked at that lady with his cold eyes, she got scared seeing him like this....they didn't saw him this much angry till now....

He then said in his most dangerous voice.... it's our personal choice if we want a baby or not...you are no one to tell this to my wife,,,, you Don't have to take tension,why we didn't had a baby till now....so don't you...I mean DON'T you dare to interfere in my life....

And yeah when we will have a good news, we'll surely inform you but after her delivery, because i don't want any evil eye on my wife and my child...

That lady got embarrassed and look down...he looked at priya and his eyes softened...he made her look at him and wiped her tears, her head started spinning, she hold his coat in her fist tightly and next moment everything went dark....

He immediately tighten his hold around her waist ,, he got worried and patted her cheeks and said hey....jaan what happened..... open your eyes....

______________________________________

To be continued.......