✨ chapter 34✨

Bheega Bheega Aalam Saara
Sukhe Se Hain Khwaab Mere
Tujhe Bulaye Aankhein Meri
Aa Jao Humraaz Mere

Bheega Bheega Aalam Saara
Sukhe Se Hain Khwaab Mere
Tujhe Bulaye Aankhein Meri
Aa Jao Humraaz Mere

Aaja Mere Maahi Teri Yaad Aa Gayi
Halki Halki Si Barsaat Aa Gayi

Oh Maahi Teri Yaad Behisaab Aa Gayi
Halki Halki Si Barsaat Aa Gayi

______________________________________

Two weeks passed, these two weeks were very difficult for priya, her morning sickness irritated her so much , some times she became so much cranky, but she handled all of this with the help of ekaansh who was always ready to help her in every situation, but from past two days he is not with her, he had to go for an urgent meeting which is in LA .

In these two days he didn't ignore her, whenever he got time he used to call her to ask about her well being. With his just one call her mood always become happy.

Right now it's morning and she is sleeping, her phone is ringing but she is ignoring that. After getting irritated she pick-up the call she was about to burst out but voice which came from other side. She immediately calm down listening his voice.

Good morning jaan.he said.

Aap kab aayenge she whined.

He sigh from other side and said what happened to you

Nothing I'm just missing you she said in crying voice.

Hearing her cracked voice he said  bacha why are you crying.

Please come soon she said, tears started flowing from her eyes.
She became so much sensitive from past days.

Acha acha Stop crying I'm coming today only hmmm he said softly.

You are lying she said

No I'm not lying i promise I'm coming today.he said

Acha what are you doing, still on bed right he asked with a smile.

She grinned even though he can't see her, she said yes I'm still on bed.

Okay go freshenup and eat something hmmm.he said.

Okay she said nodding her head.

Take care jaan i love you.he said

U too take care, i love you too and come soon.saying this she cut the call without hearing his reply. She smile to fullest knowing he is coming today. She got up and went to Washroom.

Here ekansh is in airport, he wanted to surprise her that's why he didn't told her when he'll return, but listening her crying voice he told her that he is coming.

Priya got ready, she applied her lotion, kajal, light lipstick and vermillion on her hair line. She smile looking at herself in mirror.

She went downstairs, and went inside dining area, she greeted everyone good morning with a smile

She went downstairs, and went inside dining area, she greeted everyone good morning with a smile.everyone got happy seeing her smiley face.

Bhabhi you are looking happy today. Something happened??trisha asked looking at her.

Priya stopped eating and said your bhai is coming back today.

Oh ho so this is the reason of my daughter's happiness.mom said teasingly.

Dad smile looking at her.

Priya blushed and nodded her head.

Trisha and Varun chuckled looking at her all red.

After that they had their breakfast in comfortable silence.then dad went to office. Mom went to her room. Varun, Trisha took priya to living room .

Three of them settle on living room couch and start watching the movie.

After 3 hours when they finished watching the movie. They all stretched their arms .

Let's do something interesting, i got bored watching the movie.priya said looking at both siblings.

Both nodded their head, then trisha said bhabhi let's dance.

Priya nodded her head excitedly and got up from couch.

Bhabhi please be careful if bhai got to know that you were jumping like a Kangaroo, he'll kill me.varun said looking at her with a pleading eyes but priya just ignored him like a plague and started dancing with trisha. They did couple dance, and many more wierd dance steps. Three of them were dancing and laughing forgetting everything in the world.

Ekaansh entered inside the mansion, he stopped at main door and smile looking at her all cheerful .

But next moment, his smiley face turned into scared face when he saw her Tripping. He left his bag their and ran towards her, before she could fall he hold her wrist and pulled her towards him .

He yelled why the fuck are you this careless, what if I didn't come on time you could have hurt yourself and the baby DAMMNIT.

She flinched because of his loud voice, tears escaped From her eyes. Seeing tears in her eyes, he pulled her in a hug, she started crying loudly. He careesed her back and said I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you, it's just that i got scared when you tripped.

Listening his loud voice mom also came in living room to see what is happening.

She look up in his eyes and said while pouting I'm sorry.

He smile, kissing her forehead he said be careful from now onwards hmm.

She nodded her head.

See bhai you made her cry.varun said looking at him.

Shut up, didn't i told to take care of her in my absence. he scolded varun.

Varun bowed his head and said sorry bhai.

Priya looked at them and then at ekansh, she said please don't scold them its not their fault. And I'm not a baby I can take care of myself.

But you act like one ekansh mockingly said in response priya just pouted.

Acha tell me did you eat anything.he asked raising his eyebrows.

I just had my breakfast.she said looking at him.

And you didn't had anything after that, doctor told you eat something time to time, this is how you are taking care of yourself.ekansh scolded her.

She pouted and said okay don't scold me I'll eat something, you also go and freshenup.

Ekaansh sigh, nodding his head he went towards their room.

Priya wiped her imagenery sweat from her forhead and said Bach gayi aaj.

Trisha,varun and mom Chuckled looking at her drama, in return she grinned looking at them.

______________________________________

To be continued.......