✨ chapter 35✨

O re lamhe tu kahin mat jaa
Ho sake toh umr bhar tham jaa
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye naa..
O re piya re..
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye naa..
O re piya re.. piyaa re..

______________________________________

After getting fresh, ekansh came downstairs and went inside dining room, he saw her happily eating her food without any tantrum , while eating she is talking and laughing on varun and Trisha's joke. Ekaansh smile and sat next to her.

Seeing him priya gave him a beautiful smile, he also smile back at her and started eating food.

Then varun said bhai you know your seed missed you so much, that he or she was making my bhabhi cry.

This time listening him priya didn't got shy instead she started laughing, all of them look at her, she was laughing that hard next min she get chocked on food and started coughing.

Ekaansh rubbed her back and said don't laugh or talk while eating.
He made her drink water, she calm down and nodded her head.

Bhabhi yrr what is with you whenever I say something every time you started coughing, then bhai always scold me for that.varun said making wierd faces.

Priya giggled looking at his wierd faces.

Ekaansh raised his eyebrow and said looking at varun did i scold you??or you want me to scold you.

Varun shook his negativily and started eating his food in silence.ekansh turn towards priya and said you also stop giggling and eat your food.

She pouted but nonetheless continued eating her food.

After their lunch they both went to their room, ekansh was about to sit on bed but priya immediately hugged him due to sudden hug he lose his balance and fell down on bed with her on top of him.

Woah calm down women what happened to you, why are you so energetic today, did you eat something wierd. He asked astonished.

She ignored his words and mumbled against his chest I missed you

He smile listening her, encircling his armed around her waist he said i missed you too Jaan.

He flip their position and got on top of her, he bend down and kissed her forhead, he bring his face towards her belly, he moved her saree aside from her waist, he kissed her belly lightly and said did my baby missed me?

She giggled feeling ticklish because of his warm breath.

He smile and nuzzle his nose in her stomach. She smile and started playing with his hairs, don't know when both of them slept feeling eachother close to them.

✨💜 Night 7:30✨💜

Ekaansh woke up, he looked at his surrounding and realise he was sleeping holding her, he got up and saw she is still sleeping, he check the time on his mobile. He patted her cheek lightly, when she opened her he said carressing her hairs jaan wakeup we slept so much,it's time for dinner.

She rubbed her eyes to remove the sleep and asked while yawning what's the time

It's 7:40 go get freshnup, we'll go down.he said stretching his muscles.

She nodded, getting up from bed she went inside washroom.

After washing her face she come out of washroom and went towards dressing table. She combed her hairs and sat on bed waiting for ekansh who is in Washroom.

Ekansh come out of washroom, ruffling his hair he said let's go

She nodded and got up from bed.