✨ chapter 56✨

Maahi Ve Maahi Ve That’s The Way Maahi Ve
Tere Maathe Jhumar Damke
Tere Kannno Baali Chamke Hai Re
Maahi Ve
Tere Haatho Kangana Khanke
Tere Pairo Payal Chance Hai Re
Maahi Ve
Naino Se Bole Rabba Rabba
Mann Mein Dole Rabba Rabba
Amrut Ghole Rabba Rabba
Tu Soniye
______________________________________

There mehandi got done, now they are sitting and talking, everyone was enjoying while dancing, singing.

Reema came towards priya and sat next to her, priya looked at her so Reema said you are looking beautiful today; you know ekaansh is a dumbass from childhood, so I'm happy that he got you, you are only one who can handle him.

Priya's eye's Widened hearing ""dumbass " from her mouth. Seeing her expression Reema started laughing clutching her stomach. She controlled herself and said oh god!!!you are so innocent saying this she again started laughing.

Acha on a serious note, he is lucky to have you. When she said this, smile broke on priya's face.

Seeing her smile, reema said dramatically wiping her fake sweat from her forehead hufff!!!! You finnally smiled.

Seeing her drama, priya giggled looking at her.

Then Reema looked at priya but didn't said anything so priya raised her eyebrows.

Reema scooted closer to her and said in her ears so how is he ???? priya kept looking at her because she didn't completed her sentence, then Reema said in her ears completing her sentence in BED.

Listening her, priya's eyes got widened and cheeks turn crimson red. That's when ekaansh came there, he sat next to priya and said to reema what did you say to her, that her face turned red.

She giggled and said nothing i just asked her, ekaansh is good in bed or not.

Listening her ekansh got embarrassed, he hit her head and said have some shame, you are asking our personal things from  her.

Reema laughed seeing him being embarrassed, she looked at priya then said innocently but i didn't ask anything wrong, haina priya or i must say bhabhiiiii.

Priya just smile and look down, because she is feeling bad that she got jealous with his sister.

Reema hugged her sideways and said hey!!!! Don't upset, i was just joking.

Priya smile at her and said it's okay,I'm not upset.

Reema smile and said acha I'll go to sana, otherwise she'll eat my head that i didn't spend time with her.

Priya giggled and nodded her head, ekaansh smile looking at her.

Okay bye lover boy.... Saying this to ekansh she went from there. Ekaansh shook his head with a smile.

He looked at priya and said what happened why did you got upset.

She shook her head negativily with a smile and said it's nothing.

Sure?????he asked to which she nodded her head.

So he smile and kissed her cheeks, trisha saw this and gave them a teasing smile, Ekansh got up he hit her head and left from there, trisha whinned rubbing her head and sat next to priya, priya chuckled looking at her.

Trisha said while showing her mehandi to priya bhabhi see how's my mehandi...

Priya looked at her mehandi and said it's beautiful,

Trisha smile and said acha bhabhi show me your mehandi.

Priya nodded her head and showed her mehandi, trisha looked at her mehandi, she pointed ekaansh name on her mehandi and said oh ho!!! Love is in air...

In response priya just smile and look down then trisha said waise bhabhi, you know you are also looking like a bride other than sana di...

Priya smile and said so what,I'm one and only daughter in law of Raghuvanshi's so I have right to look beautiful right.

You are absolutely right beta. Mom said coming towards her, , priya smile at her, than mom said do you want to eat anything....

Priya nodded her head, but pout seeing her mehandi, how she'll eat with this hands.

Than mom said don't worry, what is your husband for??? You go in room I'll send ekaansh there with food, priya giggled and nodded her head.

Trisha pouted and said but who will feed me???

You also get married,then your husband will feed you. Priya said and Chuckled.

Trisha made wierd faces at the name of marriage seeing her expression mom said don't make faces, varun will feed you.

Trisha smile and nodded her head.
Then priya went to room, she sat on bed, after sometime ekansh also came there with food, she smile looking at food.

Ekaansh chuckled and said now, your food is more important than your husband, that you smile looking at food instead of your husband.

She rolled her eyes and said yeah yeah, food is more important, now don't talk much and feed me.

What if i don't feed you.....he said raising his eyebrows. And sat on bed.

Then......she said and started thinking ,haa then I'll complain to mumma.

Hearing her reply, ekaansh laughed and said pulling her cheeks you are such a baby..

She whinned and said ansh... please feed me na I'm hungry.

He nodded his head started feeding her then she said aapne khaya??

He shook his head and said I'll eat later, after feeding you.

Priya nodded her head and continued eating, he smile seeing her, sometime she acts like a baby.

After eating, he made her drink water, then she looked at bowl and said i want to eat gulab jamun.

He nodded his head, he was about to feed her but he changed his mind and said keeping gulab jamun in between his lips, here eat it...

She looked at him and took her face closer to him , she titled her face and eat the gulab jamun , before she could move back he hold her neck and kissed her,she kissed him back , he smile in kiss and started devouring her mouth.. when she got breathless he broke the kiss.

He wiped his lips with his thumb and said hmm gulab jamun was tasty...

She blushed and looked down.he chuckled looking at her.
❤️💜

they had their dinner, and right now, they came back in room, priya took out clothes for both of them from suitcase and gave his clothes to him

He took the clothes from her and went inside washroom to get fresh, she went in front of mirror and started wiping her makeup, after that she unpinned her hair and combed them, she removed her jwellery and kept that in box safely, after that she removed all the pins from her duppatta..

When ekansh came out from washroom, she took towel from his hand and went inside washroom, but again she come out of washroom and said whining ansh,.... Please help me with these hooks, they are damn irritating, he chuckled, nodding his head he came towards her,

She turn around, facing her back to him, he moved aside her hairs and opened her blouse hooks, he gulped looking at her bare back, controlling himself he said it's done,go and change.

She turned to him and said with a smile thanku.

He smile in response and went to bed, she also went inside washroom.

He lie down on bed, after sometime she also came out of washroom and got into quilt, she is shivering because of cold, she scooted closer to him , he took her in his warm embrace, she sigh in relief feeling his warmth.

He kissed her forhead and said good night bacha....

Good night....she said.

Then both of them immediately slept, because they were damn tired.

______________________________________

To be continued......