✨ chapter 62✨

Chaand Sifarish Jo Karta Hamari Deta Woh Tumko Bata

Sharm-O-Haya Pe Parde Gira Ke Karni Hain Hamko Khata

Zidd Hain Ab Toh Hain Khud Ko Mitana Hona Hain Tujhmein Fanaa

Chaand Sifarish Jo Karta Hamari Deta Woh Tumko Bata

Sharm-O-Haya Pe Parde Gira Ke Karni Hain Hamko Khata

______________________________________

Priya is doing Sana's makeup, trisha came outside wearing blouse and peticoat and said bhabhi please help me to wear saree.

Priya nodded her head and said yeah one minute.

She applied eyeliner on Sana's eyes, and said till then wear your jwelleries,I'll help trisha.

Sana nodded her head with a smile.
Priya smile and went to trisha, she took saree from her and drape it around her, she took the end of saree and said here hold it.

Trisha hold it and priya make the plates and tucked it inside her petticoat then she asked holding the saree pallu do you want it loose or in plates??

Ummmm..bhabhi make it in plates.trisha said, priya nodded and hummed, she kept the safety pin in between her lips and made her saree plates and pinned it on her shoulder.

Ouch bhabhi,... trisha winced when priya's nail got scratch on her skin by mistake.

Itni jor se toh laga bhi nahi hai ,,,natakbaaz....priya said narrowing her eyes at her to which trisha giggled.

Aaah bhabhi my necklace got stuck in my hairs....sana said whinning, priya shook head and went to help her.

She adjusted her necklace properly and did her hairstyle.

Then she kept veil on her head. Priya looked at her from head to toe and applied kajal behind her ear...

Nazar Naa Lage kisi ki....priya said looking at her. Sana Hugged her and said bhabhi you are a sweetheart and I'm gonna miss you.

Priya carressed her back and said you can anytime call me.

Sana broke the hug and nodded her head with smile. Priya patted her cheeks and said don't go out of room, and I'm going to get ready.

Sana nodded her head and sat on bed. That's when someone knocked the door. Priya opened it to see mom dad, Chachi , Chachu .

She Move aside so that they can come inside.
Mom looked at priya and said are beta, why didn't you got ready till now....

Woh badi maa , bhabhi was helping me and Trisha in getting ready.sana said from behind...

Everyone move to sana, their eyes got teary seeing her in bridal attire. Sana's mother hugged her and started crying, sana also got emotional, tears started flowing from her eyes.

Her dad hugged her and kissed her forhead, priya's mother in law and father in law also gave their blessings to her.

Priya also got emotional seeing this, she wiped her own tears and said why you all are making her cry, her make-up will get smudge.

Everyone chuckled and wiped their tears. Sana laughed and said bhabhi don't worry it's a waterproof makeup.

But still, don't cry you should be happy it's your wedding.priya said to which everyone nodded their head.

Sana smile looking at her family. Then sana said, where is varun, reema and ekaansh bhai.

Reema is getting ready, and varun and ekansh are with relatives.mom said.