✨ chapter 5✨.

...
Tu itni khoobsurat hai
Fida deedaar pe tere

Tu itni khoobsurat hai
Fida deedaar pe tere
Muqammal ishq ho mera
Zara sa pyaar toh de de

______________________________________

Her mother knock on her door priya opens the door, her mom said come beta ekansh is here to which she nodded and started walking with her mother.she was looking down while descending the stairs she is thinking that may be he is angry that's why she didn't look toward him .

while ekansh heard the sound of anklets he turn his head around to look there his wife is coming down looking ravishing in pink saree,with vermillion, nuptial chain and chuda cladded hands which is making her look more beautiful.he was continuously looking at her but she didn't look at him,she is just playing with her fingers nervously he found it awkward but shrugged it off and started talking to his father in law.

All this time she was sitting in front of him he was noticing that she is ignoring him he got hurt but didn't show it on his face.after sometime he got up and said papa we are leaving to which her father said beta have dinner then go to which he replied no dad I'm very tired some other time we'll surely have dinner.

He took blessing From his inlaws and look towards her who hug her parents and move with him towards car.

she is still looking down suddenly she collided with something she look up to see his back because he had stop walking. He turn to look at her then gave her a hard glare to which she shivered and look down while tightly clutching her saree in her hands.he is too much angry what should I do she thought.

He didn't said anything and went inside car after opening her side of door.he look towards her she didn't wearing a seatbelt so he sternly said seatbelt she silently buckle her seatbelt listening his stern voice then started looking outside the window he also didn't said anything and started driving while driving he was again and again noticing her behaviour how nervous she is but the question is why the hell she is this much nervous??that she didn't look at me today.

The car ride was silent.when they reach the mansion ekaansh Stop the car and came outside and pass the keys to the guard,priya also comeout she didn't look towards him and ran inside the mansion and then to their room.

When she was going to enter inside the bathroom so that she don't have to face ekaansh but to her bad a very dangerous voice echo in the room STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was clutching her saree in her hands that her life depend on it.

When she stop at her place but didn't turn then he marched towards her with long strides , he holds her wrist in his tight grip without hurting her he pull her towards him that she collided with his chest she put her one hand on his chest so that she didn't fall. She open her eyes immediately because of his sudden pull,her brown doe like eyes meet with his black and dark eyes which is showing nothing but anger and hurt.

But she was not able to maintain an eye contact with him so she immediately look down on her hand which was on his chest.

Why the hell are you ignoring me since evening Mrs Raghuvanshi care to explain??he asked with irritating and slight anger in his voice.

But she didn't said anything,she was Just looking down,she bite her lower lip in nervousness and his close proximity isn't helping at all.

When he didn't get any answer from her he hold her shoulder and yelled at her ANSWER ME DAMMIT.

Ji.....ji...wohh....main...she said stammering tears fall from her eyes.because it's her first time seeing his anger.

After seeing her tears his eyes softened he lift her chin with his fingers and his eyes met with his wife's teary eyes. His heart ache seeing tears in her eyes.

She was sobbing now looking at him he cupped her face in his palms. shhh.shh.stop crying bacha calm down he said and wipe her tear with his thumb. His voice is soft now like he is talking to some child.

Now tell me why were you ignoring me? This time he asked softly.

Woh you were angry...with...me be ..... because I didn't receive your call....but i s.....swear I didn't did it intentionally..i by mistake left my phone in my room...when I ..came back i saw your missed call.....i call you back but u didn't receive....it i swear I even messaged you but u didn't saw it either...she told him with hiccups.

He just hugged her tightly putting her head on his chest his one hand was carressing her hair and other hand was on her bare back drawing circle with his thumb there to calm her down.she also hugged him tightly by encircling her hand around his waist.she clutchted his shirt tightly in her fist from his back..

When he felt that she is not crying now then he said i wasn't angry with you i didn't receive ur call or didn't reply to your message because i was busy in meetings.

You are not angry with me..??? She asked innocently looking at him by tilting her head up.

Noo .....he said shaking his head with a small smile on his face.

Now be a good girl and show me your beautiful smile.he said while carressing her cheeks with his thumb.she blush but give him her beautiful smile ☺️

Now go change you must be tired hmmm... He said and loose her grip on her waist and kissed her forhead to which she close her eyes.

She give him smile and went inside the washroom to change into something comfortable yet presentable because they have to go downstairs for dinner.

She come out and give him a small smile who was mesmerized looking at her who didn't fail to look beautiful in this simple suit. Only her nutial chain in her neck,her vermillion,and her chuddha cladded hands. She is looking extremely beautiful in this simple look.

She move towards mirror and started combing her hair all the time she was feeling his gaze on back. But she didn't mind and continued doing her work. When she was done with her hair she put comb back on table and turn towards him and said chale.

To which ekansh nodded his head and got up from bed he fixed his clothes and move towards her he holds her cold hand in his warm one.he gave her a small smile which she gladly return then they went downstairs to the living room where all the family members were sitting.

After seeing them his parents smile to fullest looking at their interwined hands. When varun saw his favourite bhabhi he get up from couch and ran towards her and hugged her tightly. To which she loose her balance because of her brother in law sudden hug but thankfully ekaansh held her from her waist prevent her from falling.

She gave her husband a thankful look.ekansh hold his brothers ears and twisted it to which vansh loudly wince...... Aaaaa....bhai ...bhai leave it's paining. Bhabhi help na.he gave his bhabhi a  pleading look when she was about to stop him but a one glare from him she gave her brother in law a helpless look and move towards mom and dad she touched their feets and ruffles trisha hairs.then settle down on couch.
Ekaansh also left his brother and both the brothers join them on couch. ekansh smile to see the bonding between his wife and family.

He don't need anything in his life except his family happiness.
______________________________________

To be continued........