✨ chapter 61✨

Meri tamanna khushi
Ban gayi hain
Koi aa gaya hain
Meri zindagi mein
Ho mohabbat ne meri
Bulaya hain mujhko
Uda jaa raha hu
Main bekhudi mein
Aa bhi ja aa bhi ja
Mujhe tera intezaar hain
Humko tumse pyar hain
______________________________________

Priya is not feeling good so she  went into kitchen and drink the water, she came out and sat on chair which is in dining area.

Mom came there in hurry and said beta can you please bring pooja thali from mandir.

Priya nodded her head and said ji mumma.

Mom smile and went from there. Priya got up , she started to feel dizzy, she lost her balance and again sat down on chair, she hold her head and blink several times.

She took a deep breath and got up, she went inside mandir and taking the pooja thal she went out.

She looked here and there to find her mother in law and there she spotted her near mandap so she went there and said mumma yeh lijiye.
(Here take it)

Mom nodded and took it from her. She sat down with mom , that's when varun came there, he said bhabhi woh, dad is calling you.

Priya got up and said kyu , kya hua.in response varun just shrugged his shoulder.

(Why, what happened)

Jaa beta zara dekh kyu bula rahe hai mom said to which priya nodded her head.

( Go child, see why he is calling you)

Priya went with varun and said where is dad???

Outside with all the elders.he replied to which she nodded her head.

She went there, she looked at dad and said ji papa, aapne bulaya???

( Yes dad, you called me?)

Ha beta woh, i want medicine.he said.priya looked at him worriedly and said why ,what happened to you.

Nothing just a headache.he said, priya sigh and said papa dhyan rakhiya kijiye apna.
( Dad please take care of yourself)

He smile at her care and nodded his head. That's when uncle said are prakash ji , who is she .

Haa, i forget to introduce you , she is my son ekaansh's wife, my daughter.he said proudly looking at her.

Priya smile and took the blessing from that uncle and said namaste uncle.

He blessed her and said khush raho beta.

(Stay happy child)

She smile and said turning towards varun, varun come with me I'll give you medicine than give it to dad hmm.

Varun nodded his head and they both went from there.

She went inside room and took out medicine from ekaansh bag and gave it to varun. He took it and went to give it to dad.

Priya sigh and came out of room while rubbing her forehead with her fingers. Chachi Stopped her and said are beta leave all the work and go and help sana to get ready then you also get ready.

Priya nodded her head and said jii chachi.

Chachi smile and patted her head, priya returned her smile and went from there.

She knocked the door of Sana's room, sana opened the door and smile at her, priya smile and said go get fresh, you have to get ready.

She nodded her head and went inside washroom. Priya closed the door and sat on bed.

❤️✨💓

Trisha huff tiredly and sat next to ekansh, then varun said tujhe kya hua kyu machali ki tarah tadap rahi hai

(What happened to , you why are you struggling to breath like a fish)

She rolled her eyes and said I'm tired, ek kaam khatam nahi hota mummy dusra pakda deti hai.

( One work is not finished, and mom is ready to give another work)

Ekansh chuckled and said it's okay princess, everyone is tired..... Shadi ke ghar me yahi hota hai.

(This is what happens in the house where there is a marriage)

She sigh and said bhabhi thakti nahi hai kya,,, kab se kaam hi kar rahi hai ....

( Sister in law don't get tired or what, she working so much from so long)

He sigh knowing her, if she gets tired also but she is not going to deny for anywork. He looked at Trisha and said where is she???

In sana Di's room , Chachi send her there so that she can help sana di to get ready.trisha said.

He again asked her did she eat anything????

Trisha shrugged her shoulder and said i don't know bhai.

Ekaansh nodded and got up, then trisha said bhai are you going there???if yes than I'm also coming.

Ekaansh nodded his head and went from there with trisha.

They knocked the door, then priya said from inside while pinning Sana's lehanga kon hai??

(Who is there?)

Bhabhi me and bhai trisha replied.

Priya came towards door and opened it and again went to sana.
She made her sit on bed.

Trisha and ekaansh came inside..... Priya looked at Trisha and said why are you roaming here and there, go and get ready.

Trisha nodded her head and said yes bhabhi thats why i came here, my clothes is here only

Priya nodded her head while applying moisturizer on Sana's face.

Ekaansh looked at her and said jaan....come here.

She nodded her head and came to him, but she loose her balance and thankfully fell on bed, ekaansh immediately sat on floor in front of her and said keeping his hand on her shoulder hey .... Are you okay.

She gave him small smile and Said yeah it's just that my leg twisted that's why i fell.
Which is a lie.

He carressed her cheeks and said you should be careful.

She smile and said I'm fine ansh... don't worry.

Sana and Trisha smile looking at them.

He sigh and nodded his head then he said did you ate anything???

She nodded her head and said yes, i had snacks sometime before.

He nodded his head and got up , she also got up  and said jaaiye aap bhi ready hojaiye.

( Go you also get ready)

He smile and said Yes I'm going....
He kissed her forhead and went from there, priya smile and turned towards trisha and Sana , who is giving her a teasing smile.

She turned red and looked down...they both laughed looking at her.

Than priya said to trisha don't tease me and get ready.
Trisha giggled and went inside washroom to change her clothes.

Sana is still giving her a teasing smile. Priya rolled her eyes and said don't worry tumhara bhi din aayega.

Listening this sana shyly smile and look down. Seeing her shy, priya started laughing then sana also joined her.

(Your day will also come)

______________________________________

To be continued....