✨chapter 27✨

Tu meri thi meri hai
Agar khabar aa jaaye
Beshabre se dil ko
Bewaqt sabar aa jaaye

Khushi deke tumko gham udhaar liya
Tumse bhi jyada tumse pyaar kiya
Ho tumse bhi jyada tumse pyaar kiya

______________________________________

Sun is shining brightly, our love birds are sleeping peacefully holding each other. Priya stirred in her sleep feeling sunlight on her face, she groan in pain because of her sour muscles.feeling wait on her she look down,there he was sleeping peacefully hiding his face in her chest. A smile broke on her lips seeing him sleeping like a baby.

She kept her hand on his face and started carressing his jaw slowly, feeling disturbed he push his face more into her chest, that's when she realised she is naked under the quilt. Her cheeks turn red remembering their blissful night.

Ekansh slowly open his eyes, her round and soft assets came in his view, her assets are looking red, there is a lot of lovebite all over her breast.

He opened his mouth and took her nipples in between his lips and started sucking it. Her breath hitched feeling his mouth on her breast, her hold tighten on his hairs, he bite her nipple hardly, she hissed in pain Aaaah.... Ansh they are sore.

He just hummed and kept sucking her nipples, which gave a tingling sensation in her whole body. He left her breast with a pop sound and moved to her other breast and squeezed it hardly to which she screamed aaah ...i told you na they are sore.

He looked at her face which is red and pain is visible on her face. He came upwards, kissing her forehead he whispered im sorry jaan.

She just smile at him, he pecked her lips and said good morning bacha.

Good morning mr husband . She said while encircling her arms around his neck, which made quilt to move down, and his eyes went on her breast.

He softly carress her breast and said I'm sorry you are in pain because of me i tried to be gentle but i can't help it.

She closed her eyes feeling his finger on her nipples, she took a long breath and said softly you don't have to feel guilty I'll be alright after taking bath, and i don't regret any of it, if you be gentle or hard with me, it's just your way to show love to me.

He was looking at her with a smile on his face, and yes i Love your Marks on my body.she completed her sentence with a shy smile dancing on her lips.

His smile grew wide listening her words, he kissed her forhead and whispered my bacha.

Acha now leave me i have to take a bath.she said trying to come out of his hold.

Can I join you he asked looking at her with a smirk.

No absolutely not, you are not joining me, i know if you'll join me it'll lead to something else instead of bath.she said looking at him.

He chuckled listening her words and loose his hold on her, she sit on bed and wore his shirt, he said teasingly i like you more without clothes, you can roam around here naked in front of me i don't have any problem with it.

Her cheeks turn crimson red hearing his shameful words. She quickly got up and went towards bathroom but stopped remembering she don't have clothes, she turn to look at him and he was already looking at her, controlling her heartbeat she said i don't have clothes here,what should I wear.

She was expecting some unholy words from him but he got up, wearing his trouser he said, i have our clothes but its in car, you go take bath, I'll go and bring that.