✨ Bonus chapter ✨

Falak tak chal saath mere
Falak tak chal saath chal
Falak tak chal saath mere
Falak tak chal saath chal
Yeh badal ki chaadar
Yeh taaro ke anchal
Mein chup jaye hum, pal do pal
Hooo..oo..
(Falak tak chal saath mere
Falak tak chal saath chal) —
______________________________________

3 years later

Ahana Raghuvanshi, come here right now and finish your food, don't make me angry....priya scolded her  3 year's old daughter .... because she is showing tantrum for eating food....

Mumma i don't want to eatt.anymole..(anymore) ahana said in her cute baby accent....

What happened jaan, why are scolding my little princess.ekansh said coming inside room, he just came back from office....

Listening his voice, ahana immediately ran towards him and said papaa .....

He picked her in his arms and said what happened princess, why mumma scolded you....

She didn't said anything and hide her face in his neck, wrapping her small hands around his neck.....

He smile and went to priya, he sat next to her and said kissing her cheeks what happened jaan....

Aapke laad pyaar ne bigad diya hai ise, kisi ki sunti nhi hai....priya said making face...

(your love has spoiled her, she doesn't listen to anyone)

Why don't you listen to mumma princess,see now she is angry with you.... ekansh said

Ahana looked at her removing her face from his neck...when priya didn't looked at her, ahana's eyes got teary, she hold her ear and said with cracked voice mumma I'm solly (sorry) .

Seeing tears in her eyes, priya immediately Hugged her and said shhhh....my baby Don't cry, mumma is not angry with you....

Ahana looked at her with her cute doe eyes, and said cutely schiii....

Priya nodded her head with a smile and wiped Ahana's tears....

Now be a good girl and show me your smile...priya said to which ahana smile looking at her....

Ahana kissed her cheeks and said i lobe (love) you... mumma....

Awwww i love you too my baby....priya said and kissed her cheeks....

No one loves me, Ekansh said dramatically, ahana jumped on him and said kissing his cheeks i lobe ( love) you papa.....

Ekaansh kissed her cheeks and said i love you too princess....

Priya smile looking at them.... Ekansh looked at her and said try to control your anger jaan, it is not good for you and the baby....

Priya nodded her head with a smile and carressed her 9 months old baby bump....

Ahana looked at Priya and said mumma when baby will come out of your stomach.....i want to see my baby blothel .(brother)

Soon baby....priya said with a smile....

Trisha came inside room and said hello everyone.....

Listening her voice, Ahana got up and jumped on her....

Ahana careful....priya said getting worried when her feet got entangled in blanket.....

She fell on bed and giggled, ekaansh sigh and made her sit properly on bed.... trisha laughed and sat next to her..... ahana immediately sat on her lap and said cupping Trisha's face in her small palms bua did you bought choclate fol  ( for)me ....