1: Introductions

Kaitlyn:

"KK how was your summer? Mum and I went do this muggle city called Kansas City which for some reason isn't in the muggle state Kansas. I'm not sure but muggles are confusing as hel- are you listening??" Alayna said while on the Hogwarts express.

"Mmm" I responded. I was deep in thought. You see before summer break started, I broke up with Adrian, my ex. He wasn't a good person. He was abusive but he was undeniably hot. If Alayna hadn't saved my ass, he would have taken my virginity.

"Your not listening!" She said.

"Sorry I'm just thinking about everything. You know, Adrian." I said as my face dropped. I did still like him a little.

"I know but he was a dick. You gotta move on and find yourself a man like I found Dray." A small smile appeared on my face.

"I don't know that I would consider him a man." I shook my head still smiling.

She knew exactly how to get me laughing. "Speaking of him, he should have been here like 15 minutes ago where is he?"

"I don't know Layna. I didn't realize it was my turn to babysit your boyfriend. I'll get right on that." I laughed.

Just as I finished making my remark Draco walked into the compartment.

"Hey babe." He walked up and kissed her. "Kaitlyn." He nodded at me and I nodded back. Alayna stared at him with a blank expression as if waiting for him to explain himself. He caught on.

"Ok I'm sorry I'm late but there were rumors on the train so I had to see if they were true or not. Basically the dark lord's sons is coming to Hogwarts this year! And it's rumored he is on the train. I've seen him around the manor when there are meetings but I've talked to him maybe once. He's crazy!"

"I wanna see him! Is he hot?" I said inquisitively.

There was a knock at our compartment door but I didn't see anyone standing on the other side. I got up and walked towards the door, unlocked it, and slid it open.

"Hello?"

No response.

I suddenly felt something push by me and knock me hard in the shoulder. But nobody was standing there.

"What the hell?!" I said holding my shoulder which really hurt. I slammed the door and locked it again sitting back down across from Alayna and Draco.

"It felt like someone ran into me but nobody was there unless..." I looked at the empty space next to me and reached my hand out. There was someone there, under an invisibility cloak. I grabbed the cloak thinking it was Harry.

Harry was like a brother to me and a lot of people think our relationship is weird but we are just really close. Harry was the first person who was kind to me. Then Alayna of course.

I held the cloak tighter and ripped it off. It wasn't Harry. It was a really hot guy with perfect curly hair and cuts and scars over his face. I had never seen him before but he was already in Slytherin robes.

Alayna and I both grabbed our wands and pointed them at him instantly Draco not moving. I backed away slowly but quick at the same time.

"Who are you?!" I yelled at him. He didn't answer. "How did you get that cloak?"

Still he just started at me with a psychotic smile.

"You have 2 seconds to start talking before I crucio your ass!" I held my wand tighter.

He started laughing at me and I looked at Alayna in confusion. He noticed that and took that chance to grab my wand and pull his own out.

"Your bold. I like it! Hey Draco introduce me to your friends and control that one." He said pointing at Alayna.