15: Snape's Test

Alayna:

KK and Mattheo went to go shower together and I decided it would be best to leave them be. I put a silencing spell on the bathroom and dragged Draco out.

"Can you please tell me what the fuck that was all about?" I asked him as we walked into his dorm.

"No. Absolutely not." He turned red again. What the fuck happened and more importantly why did my best friend not tell me what happened.

"How bad is it?" I asked wanting to know everything.

"Your not going to find out! It's embarrassing." He hid his face in the pillows if his bed. I felt kinda bad. Whatever KK had on him was clearly really bad.

"Alright. Fine." I laid down next to him and snuggled up. "But I will find out eventually."

"No, I don't think you will." He shook his head and gave me a kiss.

"Trust me Dray, I will. I love you." I smiled at him.

"I love you too."

Kaitlyn:

Mattheo and I spent what felt like all night having fun. Originally, I was just going to take a shower but then we started making out and it turned into more. We eventually got out of the shower and moved to the bed where we fell asleep after a while.

I woke up sore. We really had to stop fucking before class.

Shit! Snape's test!

"Theo! Theo wake up! We have Snape's test second period!" His eyes slowly opened and looked over at me.

"Can't we just say here? Screw Snape's test right?" He had bad morning breath but I tried to ignore it.

"No Theo, we have to get out of bed now." I said sternly and wobbled over to my dresser. I changed into my robes and Mattheo put on his that we're laying on the floor.

"KK! Are you guys up and dressed?" Alayna banged on the door.

"Yes we are Layna. Thank you for the concern." I sarcastically said.

"Alright we'll I'm coming in." She opened the door and walked in shutting it behind her. "Hurry up Mattheo. Draco told me to tell you to go back to your dorm."

"Alright see you later love." He pulled me by my waist gently kissing me. He left and closed the door again.

"Hang on let me take the silencing spell off the bathroom." Alayna said walking over to the bathroom.

Huh?

"What?" I questioned.

"Oh I put a spell on the bathroom last night to save the rest of the castle from hearing you two." She gave me a sweet smile. I could tell there was sarcasm behind it though. Sometimes I hated the fact that I wasn't the only sarcastic one.

"Ok shut the fuck up! Also where is the Christmas party happening this year?" I changed the subject.

"I think at Draco's? Maybe at Parkinson's though."

I scoffed. Every year there was a Christmas party that the whole of Slytherin house was invited to. Usually, people were traveling so there wasn't a ton of students.

I absolutely hated Pansy but I love the Christmas party so I could manage. On the other hand, I loved when Draco's parents hosted. His mom was the absolute best. Sometimes I wonder what the fuck happened to him until I look at his father. Then it all clicks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breakfast and first period flew by. Thankfully Professor McGonagall let us study for the test or just hang out in first period. She was always chill the day before break.