54: Summer Break

"What did you get on your final for Potions?" I asked Alayna as we packed up our room.

"96." She answered.

"How! Dude I got a 81 and that was with me cheating off that Ravenclaw girl next to me." I was actually shocked at how good Alayna was at potions.

"You suck! What about History of Magic?" She asked me.

"Umm. Please don't ask." I laughed and zipped up my first trunk. We were leaving for the summer tomorrow morning and we had a lot to pack up.

"That bad huh? If it makes you feel better, I got a 66."

"That does make me feel better because I got a 67." I smiled at her sweetly.

She rolled her eyes at me. "Ok well you have to have done well on DADA. Your great at that."

"Oh I did well on that. I got a 92 on paper and 100 on the spell part.

"Finally a good score KK. I thought you would fail for a minute there. I got an 89 for both." Alayna laughed and brought more dresses out of the closet.

"Woah what are you doing? We need some of those!" I ran over and took them from her.

"We're worn all of these already this year. Your mom told you to bring them home."

"I don't have enough space. I have one more trunk then my small carry on bag for my makeup. I can take like half of that but even still it's going to be a tight fit." I kept complaining.

"Oh my god. Fine. I will take the other half and drop them off at your house sometime in the summer. Deal?"

"Deal. But we're still throwing the pool party the day after tomorrow right?"

"Yes." She confirmed. "We are. And we're going to send out the invitations tonight so hurry up and finish packing!"

"I will. What did you get in Muggle Studies then?" I asked about our last class.

"I didn't do great on that. I got a 74. In my defense, there was quite a few confusing questions in there."

"Like what Alayna? It was pretty strait forward to me. I got 97."

"I can't think of them right now!"

"Or your just making that up because you didn't study for that one." I laughed but stopped when I pillow made hard contact with my face. "Bitch!"

Alayna was standing there with a pillow in her hand. "My turn!" I ran to grab mine and started hitting her with my pillow.

We were both laughing and having our pillow fight for a couple more minutes when we ran out of energy to continue.

I fell back on my bed laughing with Alayna next to me. "What would Pansy think if she walked in on that?" She asked me still laughing.

"What would our boyfriends think?" I one-upped her on the question.

"Good point." She nodded. "Ok we really need to get back to packing." She sat back up and helped me get up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, we all met up to have one last breakfast together until next school year.

"I'm going you miss you guys!" Pansy hugged Alayna who next next to her. Teddy was on the other side of Alayna.

"Same." I leaned onto Draco because he was the closest person to me.

"What time did you go to sleep? You feel like dead weight." He pushed me but I fell right back on his shoulder.