36: The Plan

Kaitlyn:

"Guys, Theo has been gone a while don't you think?" I asked fidgeting with a pen.

"I guess so." Draco said distracted by his phone.

"I'm going to check on him." I stood up.

"Alright then both of you hurry back." Alayna said resting her head on Draco's shoulder.

I got up and walked out of the room heading down the stairs. "Theo where are yo-" I froze. I saw the dark lord attacking him. His own son.

"Ah who do we have here?" He turned around to see me.

"I-I s-sorry my l-lord." I stuttered. "I'm K-Kaitlyn Sanders." I bowed my head.

"Yes I've met you. Since my son can't, would you mind telling me why your all in my house?" He gave me a death stare. I glance at Theo who was laying half conscious on the green rug. He was trying to sit up but failing.

"Well uhm. We were just relaxing b-because it was a long flight." I crossed my fingers behind my back praying he would fall for it.

"Why won't anyone tell me the truth today?" He faked laughed and pointed his wand at me. I took a step back instinctively.

"Father, stop!" Theo called and his dad turned to face his son. "Don't hurt her. Hit me again. Please."

I didn't know what to do. Theo could die if he took too many more hits but I didn't want to be hit by the dark lord's spells.

"No Theo! You could die!" My eyes started tearing up but I was quick to hide the tears.

"How about neither of you get hit if you just tell me WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE IN MY HOUSE!" Voldemort yelled.

I gave Theo a look and he sighed. We didn't have a choice. Theo sat up taking a deep breath. "It's about mother."

"What about that bitch?" He rolled his eyes moving closer to his son.

"She has been bothering us for months now. Kidnapping our friends, stealing my blood, manipulating me, ruining our vacation, and kidnapping an innocent little girl for her blood." Theo bowed his head in surrender. I stared at Voldemort trying to read him but I couldn't.

"Why?" Voldemort asked.

"It's for a spell she's doing to transform her ba-"

"Should I give a shit." Voldemort cut him off.

I stood there in shock as Theo scoffed. I heard a noise behind me and slowly turned around to see a snake. A giant ass snake.

"Theo..." I slowly backed down the last few stairs as the snake followed me.

"Kaitlyn!" He struggled to get up and ran over to me hugging behind my waist and turning me to shield me from the snake.

"Father stop it please!" Theo looked at him while holding me securely.

Voldemort began speaking in parseltounge to the giant snake. It suddenly backed down and slithered behind him. "I want you all out in two minutes or you won't be leaving."

Theo grabbed my hand and we darted upstairs to tell Draco and Alayna. "Guys!" Theo said out of breath as he opened the door to his bedroom. "We have like one minute to leave here before we don't leave at all. No time to explain move your asses!"

They got up and followed us back down the stairs and out the front door. I sat down on the curb catching my breath. "Theo..." I looked at him with sad eyes.

"That was nothing compared to what usually happens." He looks away embarrassed.

"Hey it's ok." I hugged him tightly hurrying my face in his chest as he hurries his in my neck. I felt water on it and realized he was crying. I squeezed him tighter.