34: Last Day in Fiji

Kaitlyn:

I was pacing around the small hotel room when the lock clicked. I held my wand up but put it down when I saw Alayna and Draco walk in.

"Oh thank god!" I ran over to them and hugged them at the same time.

"What happened to you guys out there?" Theo asked coming over to hug hem as well.

"It was a fraud. Adrian and Serena got away." Alayna explained.

"We were chasing a fraud too. How the hell did they possibly get away?" I went back to stressing as I sat down on the bed.

"I don't know but I know that I really want some fast food right now. McDonalds?" Draco offered.

"Say less." I grabbed my stuff and wand and walked out of the hotel getting on the motorcycle again. We still had 2 hours left to use them so why not.

I drove there with Theo on the back of my motorcycle and Draco drove Alayna. We all ordered a Big Mac and we shared two 10 piece nuggets.

"Is it bad that I want more?" I asked taking a sip of sprite.

"No I want an ice cream but their machine is probably down." Alayna laughed.

"So let's go get real ice cream! Then we have to return the motorcycles." Theo got up and we all followed.

"I'm driving this time love." He stopped me from getting on first.

"Dick." I muttered under my breath.

"What was that love?" He spun me around so I was leaning on the motorcycle and he was in front of me so I couldn't move.

As I stated into his eyes, my heartbeat picked up. I could feel myself getting wet the longer I stared into his eyes.

I stayed silent because I was scared if I said something I would start stuttering. "That's what I thought." He kissed my forehead and we hoped on.

"I can feel your heart beating." He laughed at me. He never failed to make me nervous and weak in the knees.

"Shut up and drive!" I hugged him around the waist and we took off to go get ice cream.

Once we arrived, I got off and headed inside. I ordered chocolate fudge brownie in a milkshake because I had been craving so much chocolate lately.

I know my period is coming probably next week and I'm just glad it wasn't while we were in Fiji. That would really suck.

"So." Alayna started stuffing her mouth with ice cream. "What was that whole moment you guys had back there." She smiled devilishly.

"Oh nothing." I brushed it off and went back to drinking my milkshake.

"Didn't look like nothing." Draco said with the same devilish smile.

"Shut up!" I threw a crumpled up napkin at Draco.

We finished our ice cream and went to give the motorcycles back to the shop. We had to walk home but that was fine because we hadn't really walked all day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DRACO MALFOY!" We all heard Alayna yell from the bathroom.

"Shit your in trouble man." Theo laughed.

"Fuck off. WHAT?" Draco responded to his obviously pissed girlfriend.

"YOU USED ALL THE TOILET PAPER WHEN YOU TOOK A SHIT AND NOW I NEED SOME AND I DON'T HAVE ANY!" If I could see her right now I know she would be red. Whenever she got super mad, her face turned bright red.