37: Hogwarts

I woke up to my alarm going off at 9am. I groaned and turned it off.

Shit! I forgot to charge my phone last night!

Quickly, I plugged my phone in and prayed it would reach 100 before I had to leave. It should but then again, it was at 18%.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to wash my face. After applying some moisturizers, I did my makeup and got dressed in a white tank top and black sweatpants.

I trotted down the stairs to see my parents sitting at the table looking very serious but when they saw me, they quickly changed their topic. "Good morning Kaitlyn." My dad smiled sipping his black coffee.

"Morning. What were you guys talking about?" It was worth a shot.

"Oh nothing just... ministry business." My mom replied a little suspiciously.

"Okkk." I really didn't believe her but I figured starting a fight right before I left wasn't smart.

Once I had finished my coffee and cereal, I went back upstairs to do my hair. I decided on curls because I had an old curling wand laying around. It surprisingly worked pretty damn well and my hair looked beautiful when I sprayed hairspray in it.

I went back into my room and checked my phone. 82% and 10:07. My phone could charge in time. I took my bags downstairs and left them by the door.

I did a few more quick things in the bathroom like brushing my teeth, and applying perfume before sitting back on my bed.

I was going to miss Hogwarts over summer so I had to enjoy these last 2 months. I checked the time. 10:13. Only 15 more minutes then I will leave.

I checked my phone. 87%. It'll be fine if it's at 90. I headed downstairs and enjoyed a little time with my parents. Once it was almost 10:30, I went to grab my phone. 92%. Yes!

I grabbed it and called my parents over to help with my 4 bags. One of them was empty because I had to take home more things. I have left some stuff in the room previously because we always get the same room and bed.

"Ready kiddo?" My dad asked holding out his arm.

"Yes." I nodded and took ahold of it.

Next thing I knew, we were at Kings Cross. "Alright we will see you in about 2 months. Have fun sweetie!" My mom kissed my forehead and I wiped it away as my dad kissed me.

"KK!" Alayna ran up to me hugging me while her parents followed behind. Our parents talked for a while. We dropped off our bags and found Theo and Draco.

We said one more goodbye until we got onto the train taking our normal spot. About 10 minutes later, the train whistled and we were off.

"So final decision, are we asking the others for help?" I asked breaking the silence in the room.

"I think we have to. We can't do it alone." Draco said.

"But we would be putting them in danger." Alayna reasoned.

"They can handle it guys. I'll go get them." Theo stood up placing a kiss on my lips before leaving.

He came back about 5 minutes later with Pansy, Blaise, and Theodore. We filled them in on everything that happened in Fiji with Embry and everything about Theo's mom.

The room was quiet for a while one we finished. I guess it is a lot to process.

"Wait, wait. Let me try to understand this. Mattheo's mom is a vampire, the one who turned Adrian to be exact, and they are making a potion to turn them back into humans. In order to do that, they need the blood of someone with no love and the blood of an innocent soul." Blaise was probably the most confused.