10: New Friends

I woke up in Mattheo's arms and realized it was time to get to class. I felt like skipping today. I needed to get dressed though because I'm still in my pajamas so I ran out of Theo's room and went to mine. I got dressed put out a tampon in. I wore black crisscrossed leggings with a white sports bra and a cropped black zip up.

I walked back into Theo's room and saw him out of bed putting in a shirt. "Morning!" I said cheerfully.

"Hey I was beginning to think you were leaving me for class." He chuckled.

"Never I was going to skip today and hang out with you. Unless you would rather go to class...." I smiled.

"Nah. Hanging out with you is way better than any class."

For the rest of the afternoon we hung out, talked, and finished season one of Outer Banks.

"Theo! It's almost dinner time. Let's go." I skipped out of the room Theo close behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the week went by quickly. Theo and I spent lots of time together and Alayna made the quidditch team as a chaser. She was really fast on her broom so it was a perfect position for her.

They still need a seeker and I've through about trying out but then I would have to go against Harry at some point and I don't want to do that.

But the competitive side of me would love to brag to him about it when we win against him.

I had been thinking about what Theo and I did last week and I wanted to do it again. I just don't know how to start that. I mean do I just kiss him or strait up say "want to fuck?"

I should ask Layna about this although her and Draco haven't done anything yet. She still gives really good advice.

I walked into the common room to see Alayna, Draco, Mattheo, Blaise, and Theodore. We never really talked to Blaze or Theodore so I was a little curious.

I made my way over to them and sat next to Mattheo listening to the conversation.

(I'm gonna use initials because writing the names take too long. A=Alayna. D=Draco. M=Mattheo. K=Kaitlyn. B=Blaise. T=Theodore.)

B: So then I swept down and grabbed the ball when it was inches from the ground and scored the last and winning point for Slytherin. Oh hi Kaitlyn!

K: Uhm hi, what are you guys going here?

A: They are my new friends from quidditch!

K: I see.

T: I don't believe we've met. I'm Theodore Nott, best chaser on the quidditch team.

K: Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn Sanders.

D: So do you guys want to all go down to Hogsmeade this weekend?

M: Sure why not. I'm down.

K: I'm in if Theo's in!

A: I'm in if KK'S in!

B: I'm just, in.

T: I don't want to be the only one to say no so, what the fuck I'm in!

D: Great be ready first thing Saturday morning.

K: Well I'm kinda tired so I'm gonna head to bed now. Layna I need your help on something but goodnight everyone else.

Back to regular pov

Kaitlyn:

I kissed Theo and made my way out of the room. As I passed Theodore he looked upset after being all happy. I think he liked me but I'm taken by the hottest guy in the school. I do have to admit that Theodore is kind of cute though.