38: Saving Embry

I woke up around 9am. I heard noises in the bathroom and saw Pansy up and Alayna still asleep. I sat up and rubbed my eyes yawning.

I got up and headed to the bathroom. "Morning Pans." I stuck my head underneath the faucet to get a drink of water.

"Morning how did you sleep?" She smiled at me while doing her makeup.

"Eh alright I guess." I walked over to the toilet and shut the door so I could go pee.

"What was bugging you?" She asked me.

"I'm not entirely sure. Maybe the stress of having to save Embry today." I flushed the toilet and washed my hands.

Pansy and I continued to chat while doing our makeup until Alayna also woke up and used the bathroom. She apologized again and I told her it was fine. I barely remember what it felt like now.

I finished and went to get in an outfit I could move and run in easily. Black leggings, a crop tank top, and running shoes that I don't care about.

"Are you guys ready?" Pansy asked Alayna and I.

"I think so." Alayna said.

"Yep." I nodded.

We walked to go get everyone and go to breakfast. Alayna and I went to get Draco and Theo while Pansy went to get Blaise and Theodore.

Alayna knocked on the door and Draco opened it almost immediately. "Hey babe! Hi Kaitlyn." He smiled at me letting me inside while him and Alayna began attaching their lips to each other's.

I looked around the bedroom for Theo but I didn't see him so I headed to the bathroom but before I did, I felt a big, muscular arm wrap around my waist pulling me back. I let out a small shriek before turning around to see Theo laughing.

"You asshole!" I pushed him. "Don't scare me like that!"

"Sorry love. How are you? Better I assume." He pulled me back into his embrace for a kiss.

"Yeah after my shower I got in bed and fell right asleep."

Don't lie bitch. You were awake for a good two hours after that shower. Maybe he could help you if you just told him.

"Good. Shall we go to breakfast?" He asked.

"We shall." I giggled as we walked towards Alayna and Draco still making out. "Get a room!" I laughed.

"Shut up!" Draco pulled away and they began to follow us. "Let's hope Theodore remember the fake blood."

We made our way down the stairs to see Pansy, Blaise, and Theodore waiting on the couch for us. "Finally! I'm starving!" Theodore stood up holding a gallon sized bag of a thick, dark red liquid.

"Why the hell would you bring that here?" I almost yelled. I walked up to him and pushed the bag into his chest. "You can't just walk around with a bag of fake blood!"

"Oh yeah I guess I didn't really think that through." He scratched the back of his neck.

"No shit. Go put it back in your room and we'll come back for it before we head out." I pointed up the stairs and he quickly walked up them disappearing into the hallway.

"Jesus do I need to tell him simple things like that?" I took his spot on the couch. "Hi Blaise."

"Hey what's up?"

I let out a sigh. "Too much." I earned a few laughs from the group.

Just then, Theodore came trotting back down the stairs. "That was fast." Draco commented.