14: Quidditch

The rest of the week went by slowly. Winter break was in 2 days so everyone was excited. Of course, Snape had to give us a potions final tomorrow, the day before break. I really hated him sometimes and I already knew I was going to flunk it.

That wasn't what's important right now though. My first quidditch game was in 3 hours and I had to go to practice with Theodore. Great.

"KAITLYN SANDERS WHERE THE HELL DID YOU PUT MY BROOM?!?" Alayna's angry voice boomed throughout the castle. I swear even people in Askaban would have heard her.

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW! DON'T BLAME ME BECAUSE YOU CAN'T KEEP TRACK OF YOUR OWN SHIT!" I slammed my door and changed into my quidditch gear.

Alayna bust through the doors seconds after I finished holding her broom. "Oh look what you found! I guess you owe me an apology." I smirked at her.

"Actually I don't because YOUR boyfriend took it."

"Mattheo?"

"Yes Mattheo! How many fucking boyfriends do you have??" She gave me a questioning look. I rolled my eyes.

"Do you want me to talk to him?" I asked.

"No, no it's fineee. Seriously KK it's fine!" She sarcastically rolled her eyes closing the bathroom doors to change.

"I'll take that as a yes."

I walked out of the dorm closing the door behind me and going over to the boy's dormitories. "Mattheo I know your in there!" I banged on his door. "Mattheo!"

"What is it beautiful girlfriend?" He opened the door smiling a very guilty smile.

"You might want to apologize to Alayna before she rips your head off and believe me, she will. Why did you take it anyway?" I said brushing past him and going to sit on his bed.

"Thought it was funny and let's all be honest, it was fucking hilarious!" He rolled on his bed laughing and I couldn't help but laugh with him.

"Ok but you still need to apologize to her. She blamed me so I should get an apology too!" I made a dramatic pouty face.

"Er, no. One apology is enough. Unless you want to steal hers...."

"No! You are not getting out of this. Go apologize! I'll wait here." I jumped up into a sitting position.

"No please Kaitlyn she scares me!! She's fucking terrifying when she's mad!" He gave me a pleading look but I held my ground.

"No Theo! It's not that hard to apologize. You can have a kiss once you do." He rolled his eyes and left the room.

I laid back down on the bed and then I heard the toilet flush. Draco must have been in there. "Dude, Mattheo guess what! I just took the biggest shit ever and I sent you a pic- oh shit. Kaitlyn uhm I-uh I uhm." I started laughing at him standing in the bathroom doorway.

"Do guys really do that?" I asked rolling on the bed.

"Y-yeah?" Draco was red from embarrassment. No way was I ever forgetting this.

"Oh my god." I scoffed and walked out to go get Alayna so we could practice before the game.

As soon as we got on the field, Theodore shot us some rude looks which we returned. He was a chaser but he better not start chasing me. My broom was faster anyways. I had the best model with all the perks.

"Ok guys! Let's huddle up in the tent to plan out our game plan. We can beat Hufflepuff!" Coach yelled and we all swooped down to the ground and ran into the tent.

"Alright so as I said, we are playing Hufflepuff and they are scared of you guys. Use that. Miss Snow, as team captain you need to give the game plan. Good luck and don't fuck this up." He walked away and we all started giggling. None of us liked him but we pretended to do we could stay on the team.

"Ok guys, so chasers, we need to be distracting all three of their chasers so that one of us can go in and score. Beaters, just beat the ball and do your job. Keeper, don't let any balls past you. And KK, just do your thing and get that damn snitch." She winked at me.

We all did a team chant before putting our hands in the middle of the circle. "GO SLYTHERIN!!" We yelled throwing our hands up.

Once the announcer introduced us we came flying out and got in formation. Hufflepuff was already out there in their formation.

"Get ready, set. BEGIN!" There was an air horn blown and I started looking for the snitch. I had a tactic. I flew above everyone and I searched rapidly for the snitch. It was so hard to see though!

The game went on for about 20 minutes and I hadn't seen the snitch yet. I kept searching for the snitch and saw that the Hufflepuff seeker was chasing something. I flew down to get a better look and saw that he had found it.

I instantly flew down and shoved him and little bit with my broom. He gave me an annoyed look but I didn't care. I reached out my hand and we both were neck and neck.

I started to fly faster and passed him completely. I could hear him groaning in anger. I followed the snitch over the field and under the stands.

The snitch was flying low to the ground and I took this opportunity to shoot my shot and grab it. The Hufflepuff seeker was maybe 20-30 feet behind me.

Ha!

Slow poke.

I reached out and grabbed the snitch in my hand. "Kaitlyn Sanders has done it everyone! Her first quidditch game and she's caught the snitch!" Everyone cheered and I flew up to the rest of my team. There was clapping all around and I felt so damn happy.

Both teams flew down and went back to the tents to reflect on the game. We got the usual congratulations talk and the what we can improve on next time talk. I rolled my eyes as our coach went over it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you guys ready for Snape's test tomorrow?" Mattheo asked while we sat in my dorm later that night.

"Oh shit! I forgot about that!!" Draco said in a panic.

"Shit. That's ironic." I chucked to myself leaving Draco as red as a tomato. That made me feel better.

"Huh?" Alayna and Mattheo exchanged confused looks.

"Sanders I'm going to fucking kill you!" Draco stood up standing over me. I glanced up and gave him an innocent smile.

Alayna stepped in front of me. "Ok what the hell is going on? Why do you want to fight my best friend?" She was protecting me. So sweet. You know what they say though, chicks before dicks!

"It's fine Layna. I just caught Draco doing something and now I'm going to use it to blackmail him." I winked at Draco and went to go shower.

"Where are you going love?" Mattheo asked.

"To shower. Wanna come?" I said innocently.

He rolled his eyes as if I had just asked the dumbest question ever and got up closing the door behind him. I heard Alayna and Draco leaving the room. Good. Some privacy.

"So are we going to keep standing here or can you take your clothes off now?" He smirked at me.

I smirked back and started stripping.

A/N:

This one wasn't very long but I promise longer chapters are coming.

Thank you so much for reading! Have a great day/night!! ❤️❤️

Word count: 1275