60: Year Seven

I can't remember the rest of the year. Hogwarts went from being a safe place to a place where death eaters walked the halls threatening to kill you if you stepped the wrong way.

Harry told us that he was not coming back for our seventh year. Him and Hermione would be hunting down the horcruxes.

He wanted us to come with him but we needed to stay and protect our school. And if something were to happen, we needed to keep Voldemort from harming more students.

There weren't many Slytherin students in our class left. That was my fault.

Although Theo, Alayna, Draco, and I refused to leave, Teddy, Blaise, and Pansy thought they should help search for horcruxes.

On the last day of school, we all said goodbye and wished them luck on their journey. Hogwarts wound't be the same without them.

We went back into hiding over the summer and things kept getting worse for me.

I was staying up late unable to ease my mind and when I did fall asleep, I had horrible nightmares.

I had dreams that I had listened to my parents and that I still was with them living happily.

I was scared for Harry, Hermione, Pansy, Blaise, and Teddy. They were leaving to find the darkest magical objects in existence.

I also missed Dumbledore. He may not have particularly liked me all the time especially in my earlier years but, he was always there to help us when the time came.

I laid down on the small twin bed we had and fell asleep.

"Morning mumsies!" I joked skipping into the kitchen.

"What do you want?" She rolled her eyes turning around.

"I don't want anything! I just said morning." I smiled.

"You called me 'mumsies.' You only do that when you want something."

"Ok fine!" I closed the fridge holding orange juice. "Can I invite some people over for swimming today?"

"That's fine." She agreed handing me a glass for my juice.

"Yay! Thank you! I love you!" I kissed her and pulled out my phone to text my friends.

They arrived shortly later and we all got dressed and ready to jump in.

"Let's all go together." Pansy suggested.

"Alright!" We all lined up on the retaining wall in front of my pool and got ready to jump.

We grabbed hands and jumped in.

As I fell, everything was in slow motion. When I hit the water, I was no longer holding Theo and Blaise's hand. I was in a pool of blood.

I swam to the top gasping and saw I was no longer in my pool. I was in the middle Black Lake but it was blood instead of water.

I panicked and started swimming quickly to the shore. I got there covered in blood when I heard voices.

My parents voices.

"Swimming in our blood? That's low." My dad scolded me.

"I didn't realize you hated us that much." My mom said in the same tone.

"I-I don't! I need you guys!" I cried.

"All the times we did stuff for you meant nothing?" My mom continued.

"We took you places, bought you whatever you wanted, let you go to a different country with three other people at sixteen years old and you still celebrate our death by swimming in our blood." My dad's tone was dark.