23: Found

Kaitlyn:

As I started crawling into the hole, I felt Theo behind me and I'm guessing Alayna was after him and Draco last. We crawled for about 2 minutes when I saw dim lighting. We were at the end.

I turned off my wand light and the others did the same creeping forward slowly.

Once we reached the end I peeked out and saw 2 men guarding one tunnel but that was the only sign of life in this room. I gripped my want tighter and threw some spells at both of them so they would pass out. It worked.

I ushered everyone out of the hole and we ran down the hallway. There were multiple doors on either side of it so we peered into them as we ran.

As much as I hated Pansy, I felt like I had to save her. Like I couldn't let her get hurt. Maybe I didn't hate her as much as I thought. Maybe most of my hate came from jealousy. She was really pretty.

We came to a sudden stop when we heard screaming up ahead.

"Guys! That was Pansy!" Mattheo whisper yelled.

"Then let's go what are we waiting for?" Draco whisper yelled back.

The four of us took off running again and stopped in front of the closed door the screams were coming from.

I took out my wand and the others followed. "I'm going to go in first to see what we are up against!" I whisper yelled with urgency in my voice.

Using a quick and quiet unlocking spell, I unlocked the door. I took a deep breath before opening the door and barging in with my wand out and ready.

Inside, the room was small and there were 5-8 men bordering the room with a woman, about 30-40 years old in the middle. She sat on a red couch with red pillows. The wall as were red and everything. I couldn't find something that wasn't red.

Pansy was on the floor in front of the woman. She was pretty and reminded me of someone I know.

"WHO ARE YOU?" I yelled pointing my wand at the woman.

"My name is Serena. What's yours, love?" She gave me a sadistic smile that reminded me of Theo and the way she said love... it was all too similar.

"My name is Kaitlyn and you will let Pans-"

"Mother?" Mattheo's voice came from behind me and he walked out from behind the wall. I hadn't noticed the men circling the room were now behind me until I saw Theo. He walked towards us and pushed them out of the way. "Stay away from her!"

Theo walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a quick hug.

"Mattheo dear, is it really you?" Serena stood up and kicked Pansy out of the way effortlessly. I suddenly remembered his mom was a vampire. So we walked into the lions den, or should I say, vampires den. I know one thing is for sure, if this doesn't go well, we are their next meal.

"Yes mom. It is. I thought you were dead! You have no idea what has happened because you turned that Adrian kid! You faked your death?" He stared at her in disbelief. I guess faking your death was kind of a vampire thing.

"I'm so sorry honey, but I need this girl right here. You see we all just hate having to drink from you humans so this girl's blood can save us all." His mom seemed to have his sarcasm when explaining how much she hated drinking from humans.

"I don't believe that mother." Mattheo let a tear fall from his right eye but he quickly wiped it away. "I don't believe you. We are taking Pansy and we are leaving!"

"We? Oh that's right, the girl. I almost forgot about you." She gave me a dirty look which I returned. "Your name was what, Libby?"

"No. It's Kaitlyn." I stared at her with hatred.