30: Fiji

We all went out to a restaurant close by and had a ton to eat. The only other thing I had eaten today was that one piece of toast. Draco and I got chicken curry while Alayna got fish and Theo got a barbecue beef something. It looked really good whatever it was.

Once we finished eating, we took a walk on the beach. Theo and I walked away from Alayna and Draco to get some privacy.

"Theo?" I looked up at him.

"Yes love?" He kissed my forehead softly.

"What if your mom shows here and ruins things?" I asked. "Again." I added.

"Then we will just have to deal with her." He said. "Like before."

"I love you." I wrapped my arms around him and leaned into him as we walked.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright is everything good now?" Draco asked standing at the foot of his and Alayna's bed.

"One more thing." She looked at him with puppy eyes.

"I've already done 4 more things!" I laughed at Draco and he shot me a glare before turning back to Alayna. "Fine. What is it?"

"Can you close the bathroom door? I don't want any monsters to come out of there in the night." She was just bugging him at this point and I was dying.

"Fine." He walked over and practically slammed the door shut. "Anything else?"

"Yeah. One more thing." She gave an innocent smile.

"Fucking hell what is it?" He looked like he was about to cry at this point.

"Can you get me a sip of water from the bathroom?"

"I JUST SHUT THE FUCKING DOOR!" He screamed.

"Draco! Shh. You can't wake up everyone!" I laughed fueling his fire more.

"You stay out of this!" We all started laughing as he went into the bathroom and came out with a small disposable cup full of water.

Alayna took it and drank it. Before she could ask him to throw it away he took it from her and violently threw it away. He closed the bathroom door again and turned out the lights.

I heard him get into bed next to Alayna and we all started laughing at him. "I'm sorry babe I love you!" Alayna kissed him and they started making out.

"Ugh why are they so loud?" I whispered to Theo quietly enough so they wouldn't hear.

"I don't fucking know." We both laughed. "Goodnight love."

We kissed and I soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mattheo:

I opened my eyes and checked the clock. It read 6:48 am. I had been having trouble sleeping for the past few weeks. I don't know if it was from stress or if I just was incapable of sleeping in.

I put on a new teal hoodie and went outside to sit on the small patio we had. Staring out at the ocean made me feel so calm. The soft waves that came up to the shore were so beautiful. It was a couple hours from high tide and seeing the foamy piles of water was so relaxing.

I stared out at the ocean for what felt like hours when I heard a soft voice calling my name. "Theo?"

I turned to see Kaitlyn standing in the doorway in her small pajamas with messy hair. She looked so beautiful.