20: Happy New Year!!

The 6 of us messed around together for hours until dinner was ready. We all went downstairs to see Pansy sitting in a corner on her phone.

We all gave her dirty looks as we got our food. I took a plate if raviolis with garlic bread and sat down next to Mattheo and Draco.

We are and chatted while Pansy sat at the end of the table staring at her food. Did I really scare her that bad? I would have cut out her eyes if Alayna didn't stop me. I was so mad her her in that moment.

After we ate, Theodore suggested we play truth or dare upstairs. We all ran up leaving Pansy at the table alone. She deserves it.

"Ok I'll go first. Mattheo Truth or dare." Theodore asked.

"Dare obviously." He smirked.

"Ok, I dare you to... have Kaitlyn sit on your lap til everyone has gotten asked." He sat back proudly. I didn't mind at all.

Mattheo grabbed me and placed me on his lap. "Try anything here love and I will punish you later." He whispered seductively in my ear.

I was feeling bold I slowly started to grind my ass on his thighs. "I'm warning you love, stop now." He sounded scary there so decided to stop and then start up again in a couple minutes. "Ok my turn. Alayna truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"How many times have you and Draco fucked?" Mattheo smirked at Draco and he turned bright red. So did Alayna.

"I fucking hate you Mattheo. Four times." She looked like a little tomato it was hilarious. We all laughed at her until she shut us up. "Alright my turn! Blaise, truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Who do you currently like?" Alayna leaned forward and stared into Blaise's soul as he turned red.

"Uhm. There's this girl in my Herbology class and we were partners for the last assignment. Her name is Cleo."

"Aww Blaise! I can set you up! I think I know who your talking about." I smiled at him.

"Ok it's my turn. Draco truth or dare?"

"Dare. Y'all are pathetic for picking truths." I shifted in my seat a little to annoy Mattheo. It seemed to work because he gripped my waist holding me in one place.

"Alright, I dare you to tell Alayna a cheesy pick up line."

Oh lord here we go.

He chucked before turning to Alayna who was already giving him a judgmental look."Hey babe can I practice my coffee order on you? I want to make sure I got it right." Alayna nodded so he continued. "Hi could I please get a black coffee Alayna style?"

"What the fuck is Alayna style Draco?" Alayna asked.

"Oh that means extra hot!" He winked at her and we all started laughing. I swear Alayna blushed a little.

"Ok that was painful. My turn. Kaitlyn, truth or dare?"

"Umm, truth I guess." I was scared of what he was going to ask.

"What is the wildest thing you and Mattheo have done during sex?" I heard a couple whistles but I was to busy turning red. I knew the answer but I didn't want to say.

Alayna knew and she gave me a look. I think she was making fun of me. "Fuck you Draco!" I looked at Mattheo and he just nodded telling me to go on.

"Well he carved a heart onto me somewhere. That's all I'm saying." I looked away at Mattheo who saw my bright red face.

"Somewhere, love? No, you need yo be more specific than that." Was this part of him getting back at me?

"Theooo!" I whined.