7: Kidnapped

Kaitlyn:

Mattheo went to the bathroom and he looked a little nervous. As he walked in, a tall guy walked out and he didn't look happy.

I brushed it off and went back to eating. The door opened and I looked in the reflection of the window to see 4 other guys similar to the other walking in. They started whispering and I couldn't make out what they were saying.

I stopped paying attention and right as I did, I heard them kill the three employees working behind the counter. The 4 other people in the small cafe ran out and didn't look back. I froze. I had to go somewhere.

I got up and started running to the back of the cafe to the bathroom. I only got about halfway because strong arms wrapped around my small body. I struggled to get out of his grip but it was no use. He muttered something and my vision got really blurry before I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up who knows how much later. I was in a small cold room. Probably a basement.

I was shivering and my new white jacket had dirt stains on it.

Great.

I looked around and took in my surroundings. There was a small twin mattress which I was laying on, a wall mirror that was missing half the glass, and a toilet. No way in hell was I using that.

My phone and wand were also gone so there goes that idea. There was no windows and only one door. Who knows what's on the other side of that. I walked over to the door and of course it was locked.

Who did this? Voldemort? Could be. If this is him then I'm as good as dead. I walked back over to the bed and sat down. I wasn't getting out of here until someone came in there.

As if my thoughts were read the locks clicked and the door opened. One of the men from the cafe walked in and made sure to close the door behind him.

Mattheo:

I knew who did this. Or I had a pretty good idea of who did it. My dad. I had to go to the manor and save Kaitlyn.

Once I arrived I ran around opening doors and yelling.

"KAITLYN!! WHERE ARE YOU!? FATHER SHOW YOURSELF!!" I stopped for a second to catch my breath.

"Ah my son. What brings you here?" My dad walked in.

"Father! Where is she? I know you took her!" I huffed.

"My son, I have not taken anyone. Who are you looking for?" I couldn't tell him I was looking for the girl who was about to be my girlfriend.

"Just a friend. She was kidnapped when we were in Hogsmeade. I really need to find her I have to go." I said and started walking away.

"No. You will stay." He said blankly.

I kept walking. I had to find her.

Before I could get to the end of the hallway, he pulled me towards him with magic.

"YOU WILL DO AS I SAY BOY!" He yelled in my face.

Here we go again.

Kaitlyn:

The man walked in and stood still for a moment.

"Hi?" I said just above a whisper.

"Master wants to see you. Let's go." He didn't even look at me. I stood up slowly and walked over to him. If Voldemort did do this I had to obey to keep my life.