39: Eacaping

"No, absolutely not." I shook my head profusely.

"That's not really an option princess." He grabbed my arm and dragged me back the way I came. "I'm assuming the 'hub' as you guys are calling it is the entrance point. Yes?"

I stayed quiet.

"Guess I'm right." We continued to walk for another five or so minutes until we turned the corner that led to the hub.

"Look there she is!" Pansy stood up from the ground she was sitting on and started walking over to me but Adrian turned the corner as she did so. "KK LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!"

"I know Pans." I rolled my eyes.

Theo hurried up to me but Adrian grabbed my arm stopping him. "What now?" Theo said annoyed.

"I just want to hold her is that so wrong?" Adrian taunted.

"Adrian just take us to the girl!" I stopped their bickering.

"As you wish princess." He smugly smiled at me holding my arm tighter.

"Stop fucking calling me that!" I tried shaking my arm from his grip but it was no use. Theo held my other hand giving me a reassuring look. I tried to stay closer to Theo without Adrian noticing too much.

Adrian is an actual psycho! He had his chance and it's been almost a year since our breakup. He needs to move on.

"Are we there yet?" Blaise asked annoyed.

"God your like a child on a road trip." Adrian rolled his eyes at Blaise. "But yes. We're almost there."

After about two more minutes, we entered a big room with blood on the walls. Knives, guns, and other weapons were scattered across the room. There were probably 20 vampires in the room in a circle around something on the floor.

Not something. Someone. Embry.

I tried to run over to her and push past everyone but Adrian's grip on my arm stayed strong. The others were also grabbed by vampires behind them and Serena suddenly appeared in the middle of the crowd of vampires next to Embry.

I finally got a good look at her and the poor girl looked like she had gone through hell. She had cuts and bruises all over her body as well as some bite marks.

"Let her go!" I finally spoke up.

"You do have to blood we requested right?" She asked walking toward me.

I hesitated. Now would not be a good time to give her the fake blood. She would likely get pissed off and there were too many vampires here. We wouldn't stand a chance. I exhaled and looked up at her.

"No we don't. But! I promise you we know where it is we just have to get it. We came down here because the girl has been away from her family for so long and they are so desperate to have their little girl back. We just want to help them. Please let her go with us and you will get your blood by Friday." I prayed my speech was good enough.

"Mom." Theo spoke up. He tried to step forward but the vampire holding him didn't allow it.

"Let him go." Serena ordered and the vampire immediately released his hold on Theo.

"Mom. You said that you guys were just trying to become human again right?"

"That's right." Serena said.

"Well, killing innocent children isn't the way to do it. You don't have to go on like this. I mean think about when I was that young. What if I was kidnapped and killed for my blood?" He looked like he was going to cry.

"Your father would have killed your kidnappers." Serena quickly replied.

"If he wasn't there mom. You would be so worried about me. I know you pretend to not care about anything but my mom is still in there and I'm not going to give you some stupid speech about how 'this isn't you' I'm just telling you this isn't you." I saw a tear roll down his face and I tried running up to him only to be caught by Adrian again.