61: Back Together

"Look! It's Ariana!" Neville pointed to a the picture frame. The Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, and Hufflepuffs had lost their common room and all had to share one big room.

Slytherins got to keep theirs though.

They had let us in on their secret that they were in touch with Lupin and the rest of the order.

"I'll follow her." Neville got up and walked into the picture following the girl.

About twenty minutes later, we were able to see him again.

"There's someone behind him." I noticed.

"Who is that?" Seamus stood up.

The picture opened and Neville stepped aside to reveal Harry.

"Harry!" I ran to him and hugged him before doing the same to Hermione, Pansy, Blaise, and Teddy.

"I missed you guys." Theo came up and hugged all of them.

"Missed you too man." Blaise said.

"Teddy I didn't know you had a little brother." I smiled thinking about the little boy.

"How did you find that out?" He asked as we walked back to the rest of the group.

"He told us." I smiled.

"Where is he?"

"He's in the Slytherin common room keeping safe." Alayna answered hugging him.

Harry explained to us that he needed help finding the last horcrux. He knew Voldemort's snake was one but the other was an item having to do with Ravenclaw.

Luna spoke up about the lost item of Ravenclaw.

"But nobody alive has seen it!" Cho said.

"Harry?" Ginny came running around the corner. They stared at each other for a moment before she spoke up. "Snape knows you were spotted in Hogsmeade."

"Brilliant." He said sarcastically.

I noticed that Hermione and Teddy were standing close and I even caught them holding hands once or twice.

"Mione I need to ask you something." I pulled her away and smirked at her.

"How did you know!" She understood what I was doing.

"It's quite obvious. You two were holding hands. How did that happen?"

"Well I still liked him and after everything with Ron, I needed help and he was always there. We started getting closer and next thing you know, we've slept together. It's quite crazy actually."

"I'm happy for you." I smiled and pulled her into a hug.

We were all called to the great hall so we got in formation with the other Slytherins and walked to the Great Hall.

Snape started talking about Harry and how we would all be punished for trying to conceal him. If he was on our side, why say all this stuff about hurting us?

"If anyone has any information on Mister Potter's whereabouts, come forward now." Nobody moved when Snape said that.

He started walking around looking at all of in intimidatingly. There were multiple gasps so I turned around to see Harry standing there.

"It seems despite your exhaustive defense strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem headmaster."

What was left of the order came through the doors behind him.

"I'm afraid it's quite extensive." Harry continued. "How dare you stand where he stood! Tell them how it happened that night! Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him. Tell them!" Harry's voice held pain and I just wanted to run up and hug him.