22: Lost

I woke up to Alayna, Draco, and Mattheo hovering over me shaking me awake. Alayna looked like she had just rolled out of bed while the boys looked all ready for the day.

"What?" I sat up and stared at them in confusion.

"Yeah seriously can you tell us what's going on?" Alayna looked just as confused.

"Ok well this morning Dumbledore came into our dorm and woke me to ask me for help. He said that Pansy had gone missing early this morning. Around 4am." Mattheo started. "He wanted us to go look for her and figure out what happened to her. He thinks that because I found Kaitlyn when she was kidnapped, that I can find Pansy when she went missing." Mattheo looked stressed.

"So then he woke me up and we got dressed before coming in here to wake up you guys." Draco finished.

"Ok so let me get this straight." Alayna said. "Dumbledore wakes up Mattheo Riddle at a god forsaken hour in the morning to ask him for help on a missing person."

"This person, however turns out to be his girlfriend's biggest enemy. And now we're expected to get out of bed at 6:49 in the morning to go on a hunt for a Parkinson." I finished.

"Yep. That about sums it up." Mattheo had a hint of sarcasm in that statement.

"I guess we have to get up KK." Alayna let out a sigh that was extremely sarcastic.

"I guess so." I sighed even more sarcastically.

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom with Alayna. So much for showering this morning. Guess I'll do it later. I grabbed my dry shampoo and sprayed it all over my oily roots.

After about 10 minutes of us getting ready I was only half done with my makeup. Draco came in the bathroom and hurried us.

Unfortunately, when I speed run my makeup, it never ends well. My mascara yesterday was a prime example. I rushed everything but my mascara and it turned out not too bad. Now what to wear...

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Theo had laid out some clothes for me and Draco for Alayna. The guys were no longer in the room so I ran over and put on the outfit Theo picked.

It was baggy blue jeans with no rips and a white cropped tank top covered by an oversized gray zip up.

Alayna's outfit was similar. She had also on baggy blue jeans with no rips. She had a cropped blue baby tee and an oversized gray zip up.

 She had a cropped blue baby tee and an oversized gray zip up