4: Secrets

"There you are! We should head back to your room now it's almost 10:30!" Adrian said as he cleaned up the books on the bed.

"Why do you need to go to her room? Your supposed to sleep in here." Mattheo confronted him.

"Is it so wrong I want to sleep in the same bed as my girlfriend??" Adrian spat. "Kaitlyn let's go." He grabbed my books and my arm and we walked back to my dorm.

When we got inside Draco and Alayna were cuddling with Alayna asleep on Draco's chest. I wish that was Theo and I. It will be soon. I'll make sure of it.

"Adrian what are you doing in here?" Draco whispered.

"Same thing you are. Sleeping with my girlfriend." He put my stuff on my desk and I changed into pajamas in the bathroom. I took off my makeup and climbed into bed reluctantly next to Adrian. Draco had fallen asleep with Alayna and the lights were already turned off.

I put my back to Adrian but he didn't get the memo I didn't want to be near him. He hugged around my waist tightly. It was a little hard to breathe.

"Adrian your holding me too tightly." I whispered as I was struggling to breathe normally.

"And? What is your point? I'm allowed to hug my girlfriend. You need to stop pushing me away. I know what your doing Sanders." He hugged me tighter.

I let out a small yelp. It hurt. A lot and I couldn't really breathe at all.

"A-Adrian ple-se. I c-can't breathe!" I said pausing from shortness of breath.

To my relief he looses his grip but it was still tight enough to the point to where I couldn't really move.

"This is the loosest you are getting. Now shut up before you wake Draco and Alayna up." He whisper yelled.

I laid there for a half hour and when I thought he was asleep I tried to loosen his grip to go wake up Alayna and see if there was any news or plans.

"Nice try."

Shit. SHIT SHIT SHIT! I'm such an idiot!

"I know what your doing and it's not going to work princess. Just accept me and this will better for you." Adrian whispered in a seductive tone.

He pulled me closer to him so our bodies were touching. I felt my eyes starting to water. No. I'm not gonna cry. Crying is for the weak and I'm not weak. Am I?

After a couple minutes of struggling, I let the tears flow and land on my pillow. I must have fallen asleep shortly after my silent cry.

Mattheo:

After Adrian left with Kaitlyn I felt this intense jealousy come over me. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and calm down.

I saw this folded up piece of toilet paper and unfolded it. It was a message from Kaitlyn!

I quickly read it and my blood boiled! I couldn't go get Alayna right now and I'm assuming Draco was with her because he also shares this dorm and didn't come back last night. I liked being alone but I hated it right now. I was going to help Kaitlyn get away from that monster.

I just decided to get some sleep and put my plan into action tomorrow.

Kaitlyn:

I woke up to the sound of arguing.

"Get the fuck out of my dorm!" Alayna screamed.

"No why should I? You have your boyfriend in here why can't she have her's in here too?" Adrian yelled back.

They were arguing at 7am. At least I would be on time to class today.

"GET THE FUCK OUT ADRIAN! ITS OBVIOUS WE DON'T WANT YOU IN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Draco was yelling. He was gonna wake up the entire school if he screamed any louder.

"Oh she's awake!" Adrain said lowering his voice as he saw me sit up. "Princess your friends keep trying to tell me to leave!"

"Then you should l-listen." I said unsure of what was going to happen. I don't think when I'm tired. That was a stupid choice on my part.

Surprisingly he just got up and ran out of the room. I've never seen someone run so fast. He practically teleported.

Alayna ran up to me and hugged me. "Do you have any good news?" I asked her.

"No not ye-" she was cut off by the sound of a something heavy being dropped off the top of the stairs tumbling down.

The three of us ran out and saw Mattheo standing at the top of the stairs looking down at Adrian's unconscious body at the bottom.

"M-Mattheo did you..." my voice trailed off.

"I got your note." He held up the piece of toilet paper I left on the counter. I don't know what I was doing but I ran up to him and hugged his tightly as a crowd started to form to see what had happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You all had better start explaining yourselves. Right now!" Professor Mcgonnagal said seriously as we stood by Adrian's hospital bed.

We all started talking at the same time and then we stopped and they let me talk. I decided to just tell the truth instead of making a story. Well maybe not the whole truth.

"Well professor, as you know Adrian and I dated last year and you know how that ended. But then yesterday I wasn't late to your class because I wasn't ready in time. I woke up late and, I ran out of my room and Adrian was there. He forced me to date him again to get back at Mattheo for beating him up last week." It kinda shocked me at how easily I could talk about this now. It felt normal. Like this was just how my life was.

"Later that night, I went to go study with Mattheo but Adrian was also there because they share a dorm. Draco was with Alayna so he wasn't there. I grabbed a pen and went to the bathroom to leave a note for Mattheo. I told Alayna when we went to the bathroom in your class and she told Draco."

I saw her face soften and she had a look of pity. I guess it was a lot for anyone to go through this much drama.

"Later that night, Adrian took me back to my dorm and he made me sleep right next to him. I woke up and Alayna and Draco were arguing with him. He got mad and left. Then a minute later we heard a thump and realized he had fallen down the stairs. Mattheo was already there because he was on his way to the great hall. That's when we took him here." I finished and gave Theo a small smile.

"That's a lot to take in Miss. Sanders. We will make sure Mr. Abbot receives proper punishment for his actions. I'm so sorry that happened to you." Mcgonnagal said.

"Thank you professor but I have to tell you something. There is something going on with Adrian. He is a lot stronger than he was last semester, he seems more aggressive at times and he is a lot faster like this morning he practically teleported out of the room." I was confused so I thought maybe she would know something.

"It could just be a coincidence please go relax and get something to eat all 4 of you. Thank you for the help." And so we all left to go the Great Hall.

A/N:

Things are about to get real interesting...

Thank you so much for reading!! Have a great day/night!! ❤️❤️

Word Count: 1290