21: Back to Hogwarts

The train started to move and we took our seats. It was about a three hour ride to Hogwarts.

"Hey guys I'm going to be right back. I have to see someone." I got up and walked out of the cabin.

I walked down hallways smiling at people as I go. After a couple minutes, I reached the cabin I wanted to be at and peered in. I saw Harry sitting across from Ron and Hermione. I knocked on the door and Harry looked up and smiled at me. He opened the door and greeted me with a hug.

"Kaitlyn how are you?" He pulled away from the hug.

"I'm good!" I smiled. "Hey guys!" I smiled at Ron and Hermione.

"Oh my gosh Kaitlyn! Are you ok? I never got to talk to you after everything happened." Hermione came up and hugged me.

"I'm good, thanks Mione. We're actually on good terms with Theodore again."

"Bloody hell! Why?" Ron asked standing up.

"Well he saved me from another guy wanting to do the same thing he did. He apologized and explained everything and he's been super sweet ever since." I explained.

"I still don't trust him Kaitlyn, please be careful." Harry hugged me again.

"I will and I'm sorry we haven't really spoken in a while. What's new with you?" I inquired.

"Well Voldemort has been causing some problems but we have been able to somewhat solve them. A battle is coming. Not this year, maybe not even next year, but a battle is coming. We need to start preparing." He looked worried and that made me worried.

"What are you guys going to do?" I asked.

"We're not sure yet. Harry is going to talk to Dumbledore before summer and we will go from there." Ron explained.

"Well if you guys need any help I'm always here. I've got to get back to the others now. It was really good to see you!" I hugged each of them once more before leaving and closing the door.

I walked passed a bunch more people. Why was everyone walking around right now? It was almost impossible to squeeze down the hallway.

"Oh Kaitlyn, hi!" Luna's voice made my head turn.

"Luna! Hi how are you?" I smiled at the platinum blonde girl.

"I'm doing well? What about you?" She returned the smile.

"I'm alright." I responded.

"That's wonderful to hear. Quibbler?" She was holding a stack of them and extended her arm out with one in her hand.

"Maybe another time Luna, I'm in a bit of a rush. I'll see you later." I turned and started walking away. I did love Luna but I really just wanted to go sit down with my friends and boyfriend.

I soon reached our cabin and tired opening the door but it was locked. Draco said something that looked like 'oh shit' and he stood up to open the door for me.

"Thanks ferret boy!" I patted his shoulder and sat down next to Mattheo pecking his lips.

"Where did you go love?" Mattheo asked me.

"I went to talk to Harry." I responded.

"Called it! Pay up Riddle!" Alayna laughed while Theo pulled out a 20 from his pocket dropping it in Alayna's hand.

"Did you guys bet on me?" I laughed.

"Yeah and Alayna though that you went to talk to Harry, which you did, but I thought you went to the bathroom." Theo looked mad that he lost 20 bucks.