25: Break Up

I bolted up the castle stairs as fast as my legs would take me. I heard footsteps behind me but I kept going. I turned corners and shut doors.

No matter how fast I ran, the footsteps were always right behind me. I soon grew tired and needed a place to rest.

I ran into a small closet and shut the door locking it behind me. The person banged on the door repeatedly. I was scared. It was going to break soon and then what?

I searched the closet only to find an old broom, some empty buckets, and small blocks of wood. Quickly, I mounted the broom and grabbed the biggest bucket I saw.

The door burst open and I didn't get a chance to see who was under the hood because I flew out of the room and dropped the bucket on the person's head.

I turned around to see them struggling but I crashed into someone. I fell off the broom and looked up to see Adrian staring down on me.

"Hello princess."

I sat up suddenly. It was almost time to get up for breakfast anyways so I may as well get ready a couple minutes early. Theo was still sleeping so I figured he could go a few more minutes.

I got up and finally showered. I didn't realize how greasy my hair was until now. How come nobody told me?

I got out to see Alayna doing her makeup already dressed. I walked into the bedroom and dropped my towel to get my robes on.

"By the way, Theo went back to his dorm to go get ready." Alayna answered my question before I asked it.

"Thanks. Hey Layna?" I asked while applying primer.

"What?" She replied brushing her brows.

"We should have a girls night soon. Just you, me, and Pansy. We can do skincare and play games. Just have some us time you know?"

"That does sound like fun. When should we do it?" She was almost done with her makeup while I was only on concealer.

"This Friday? It's Tuesday right now so that's only 4 days away." I suggested.

"Let's do it! Hurry up." She urged me.

"Don't rush me! It only makes me slower!" I applied blush, highlighter, and setting powder. I still had to do my brows, lashes, and lips.

"I'm going to go get the boys. They said they would come back once they are ready. That was a half hour ago and guys don't take that long to get ready." She chuckled and left the room.

I should probably hurry up and finish. Thankfully, I have nice brows and all I needed to do was put gel in them. Same for my lashes. The just needed a bit of mascara. Finally my lips. Because we are going to be eating, I just put on a gloss that would come off while eating.

"KK WE'RE HERE! ARE YOU DONE?" I heard Alayna yell.

"LET ME SPRAY SETTING SPRAY REAL QUICK THEN IM COMING!" I hollered back. I held the bottle back and closed my eyes before spraying my face.

I set everything down, turned the lights off, and ran over to Theo giving him a quick kiss. "Hey love." He gave me a soft smile putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Hi!" I leaned into him.

We walked through the corridors and once we reached the Great Hall, I sat down next to Alayna and Draco and Theo sat across from us.

We made small talk but I noticed Theo was only giving one word answers. Occasionally 2 words. What's up with him?

"Alright I better go talk to Snape about Pansy switching to our dorm. Wanna come KK?" Alayna stood up extending her arm. "Pansy is headed this way right now."