2: Revenge

Mattheo:

Why did I feel the way I felt for Kaitlyn? She was smokin hot but there was something else about her. I've never felt this way about anyone before so why did I feel this way for her. I felt like I had to protect her no matter what.

I walked down to the end of the train where the rest of the Slytherins would be. I kept an ear out for a minute or two and I heard a girl say the name Adrian.

Got you buddy.

I went around the corner, took off the cloak, and then went back over to where Adrian was.

"Hey Adrian Ebbot right?" I say to him with my best psychotic smile plastered on my face.

"Yeah who the hell are you?" He replied in a snarky tone. I was so excited to beat the shit out of this kid. He deserves it for what he did to Kaitlyn.

"Me. Pshh don't worry about that man. I really just was sent to tell you something come here for a second."

He got up gleeful and jolly. Oh how I was about to ruin this bitch.

"What is it?" He said a small smile appeared on his face.

Without hesitation I threw a strong hard punch at the side of his face. He screamed in pain and I smiled.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?!?" He yelled holding his bleeding cheek. I wiped my bloody knuckles onto my black shirt and walked up to him again grabbing him by the hair and throwing a punch straight at his nose hearing a satisfying snap.

He let out a dramatic scream and yelled, "DO SOMETHING PARKINSON IM GONNA BLEED OUT!"

"Next time you want to hurt Kaitlyn, think of this and rethink hurting her." I spat and walked away before anyone could ask questions.

I hid under the invisibility cloak the rest of the ride to Hogwarts.

Kaitlyn:

The three of us started running and when we made it to the back of the train, we saw Adrian laying on the ground in a more dramatic way than Draco in 3rd year when he fell on the ground because he was scared of a big bird.

Pansy Parkinson was kneeling next to him dabbing his cheek which was bleeding heavily. I asked a random Slytherin girl next to me what happened.

"You don't know? This random really hot guy came in here and beat the shit out of Ebbot and told him to not hurt you again." She explained.

I exchanged a look with Alayna. It was the I know you know who did this look.

Mattheo.

He was the only option. It had to be him. He was hot and seemed kinda mad when I told him about what Adrian tried to do to me.

Adrian must have seen me because he was sitting up now and called my name.

"Kaitlyn! Hey! Sanders! Tell your new boyfriend to leave me alone! I never hurt you! Make sure he knows that and then make him apologize to me! That dick broke my nose." He seemed really mad and that just made the whole thing funnier.

"First of all Adrian, he's not my boyfriend I don't know who did it or why but you did deserve it so I'm not gonna find him and make him apologize. In fact, I might find him and then tell him to do it again. Watch your back Ebbot."

"Only if you watch yours." He smirked at me. The people around us were whispering and watching intently for my next move.

"She doesn't have too. We'll watch it for her." Draco gave him a snobby look.