52: Midnight Drinking

I grabbed the bottle back from Theo and started drinking the rest of the once disgusting, now delicious liquid.

"Do vampires not get drunk or something?" Blaise looked over at me as I finished emptying the bottle.

"Guess not." Draco laughed.

We had about sixteen bottles of alcohol between the seven of us and in the next hour and a half, we finished all of it.

Teddy and Pansy were blackout drunk and would for sure not remember anything. Blaise was drunk but not enough to the point where he forgot his own name.

Meanwhile, Alayna, Draco, Theo, and I were slightly buzzed at the most. We had the majority of the drinks and were fine. I guess being a vampire has even more perks than we originally thought.

"Hey love?" Theo looked down at me.

"Yeah?" I looked up. I was laying with my head in his lap as he played with my hair.

"Do you just want to go lay in your bed? You seem tired." He shuffled on the couch.

"No. You promised me something this morning." I smirked.

"What did I..." He trailed off thinking long and hard about it. "Ohh I'm surprised you remember that."

"So?" I asked.

"Of course love. We have to go to my room. We can't have Alayna and Draco waking up now can we?" He stood up holding out his hand.

"Nope! Good thing the other three already left." I stood up with him and took his hand.

We walked together back to his dorm and once we got in, he locked the door behind him.

I took off my hoodie and made my way to him quickly. We began to make out and leave hickeys on each other's necks.

I only had a bra on underneath my hoodie so he was quick to remove that as well as his shirt. We stumbled over to the bed not realizing it was Draco's and continued our make out.

He played with my breasts, pinching and pulling on my nipples. I moaned out in pleasure so he just intensified what he was doing.

I couldn't wait any longer so I pulled off my shorts and underwear. He did the same and got on top of me as usual.

As we depended our kisses, he ran his hands down my body exploring every inch of it. I ran my hands down his back and dig my nails into it when he suddenly thrusted 2 fingers into me.

I moaned out again loudly. I felt him smirk while we kissed clearly proud of himself. He added another finger and continuously hit my g spot.

"I'm close." I said in between heavy breaths and shortly after, I came all over his fingers. He didn't mind and just brought them to his mouth licking them clean.

I laid there underneath him for a minute taking deep breaths.

"Ride my face?" He offered after a short while of silence.

I was still tired but decided to just go with it and got up positioning myself so my dripping pussy was over his mouth. He gripped my hips and moved me to a more comfortable position for both of us and slipped his tongue into my core.

My legs immediately started to feel like jelly on either sides of his head. He was nibbling softly on my clit and running his tongue up and down my pussy.

I couldn't contain my moans and cries of pleasure. Within only a few minutes of him doing this, I had another orgasm.

He drank all of it an groaned in satisfaction. I got off him and he smiled at me. "Delicious, love." He kissed me letting me taste myself while the flavor was still fresh on his lips.