48: New Lifestyle

"KK?" I turned around and saw my best friend sitting up.

"Holy shit!" Draco took his hands off the wheel to grab his hair. He turned around and stared for a second.

"Dray, eyes on the road!" I grabbed his head and turned it back to the road.

"Theo?" She turned to her boyfriend.

"I'm here love. Your alright." He hugged her tightly and she hugged back. "We thought we lost you."

"We DID loose you." Draco corrected.

"How am I still alive?" She asked.

"That's a good question." Mattheo said.

"Wait! What did Adrian say about her? Something about a transformation?" I tried to make sense of the very confusing situation.

"Wait. You don't think..." Draco pulled the car over.

"We can't rule it out." Mattheo nodded.

"You guys seriously think I'm one of them?" KK asked.

"If you are, your the only vampire alive because all the others died remember." I reminded her.

"Right. Forgot about that." She smiled sadly. "How do we know for sure?"

"Can you drink blood and like it?" Draco asked.

"Let's find out. You have an open wound Draco." She smiled and moved up to the front seat.

"WOAH WAIT! Please don't bite me." He panicked.

"Relax I'm just going to take a little on my finger and lick it to see if it's any good." She rolled her eyes and rubbed her finger along his skin picking up a bit of wet blood. "Cheers. I guess." She held up her finger before licking off the blood.

"So?" I inquired as she thought about it.

"I... want more." She said. "It's good."

"I know a place we could get more." Mattheo spoke up. "Draco go to the vampire den." He pat Draco's shoulders and we got back on the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaitlyn:

Enjoying the taste of blood is probably the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me. And believe me, a lot of weird things have happened to me.

My friends are taking this really well surprisingly enough. If they were all panicking, I would for sure be as well.

I feel very different though. I can sense things I couldn't sense before. My hearing is also a lot sharper. I couldn't wait to try the vamp speed and strength.

After a long car ride of talking about the whole transformation, we arrived back at the Forbidden Forest through a back entrance.

"We're finally home." Alayna got out and stretched her legs.

"We're not home yet. Let's go get Kaitlyn some blood." Theo said casually walking toward the hole entrance.

"That has to be the weirdest thing he's ever said." I heard Draco whisper to Alayna.

"I heard that Draco." I said turning around.

"How? I whispered that really quietly." He said confused.

"Yeah I barely heard it." Alayna was confused as well.

"I have a heightened sense of hearing I guess." I shrugged and followed Theo down the tunnel.

Once down there, it was such a mess. There were dead vampires everywhere. I knew they were dead for sure but I couldn't help but think they would wake up at any moment and attack us.